• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

ighUMK36yKqea.jpg

Trigger

Lana has really grown into herself.

So excited for Applause (even though the lyrics I've seen so far have been awful... my girl isn't the best writer but she makes the lyrics work for her), so I've already constructed an ARTPOP diorama of contentious POP GAF opinions that we can expect on Monday morning, August 19th:

nnnnnnnnnn

This pin point accuracy.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yeah it was. did the new sam smith song get any attention in here? it's excellent.

Just finished my film and got round to listening to this and good lord that production
iblcFGez2WIkkf.gif

I've never heard of Sam Smith and was expecting Sam Sparro for some strange reason, but he took it to church

Nemesis_

I swear that Sam Smith and Sam Sparro are the same person, at least based on voice. But they're apparently not. It's so bizarre. I remember when I first heard their song with Disclosure, I was under the impression that Sam Sparro just renamed himself Sam Smith as some kind of weird, out there ironic statement.

I guess I was wrong >_>

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yeh they have very similar vocals. Just seen that Smith did the voice work on Naughty Boy - La La La. Will keep checking for him in the future I think, especially if he's going to put out work like Safe With Me

Matt_

a4LTfwm.jpg

I bet all the Katy Kats are doing are burning their $2 weaves and being a nuisance to the emergency services

Please never use "sexy" and "Clay Aiken" in the same sentence again.

Thanks.

Well, erm, he was somewhat attractive once. In that helpless, "aww shucks" kind of way.

xfactor-nicole2.gif

But then he got fat and then he turned into a catty mudslinging cunt and then he became a plastic surgery whore.

Matt_

wut is a Clay Aiken?

edit; he looks like a gross version of John Barrowman

tumblr_lqanz9iJWi1qdlkgg.gif

Maybe he wasn't OUTWARDLY attractive, but he had a light in him that shines brightly-yyYY-YYY-YYY

Sometimes it's the inner sexy that most tenderly plucks the loins, you know? Didn't Xtincta's lyrics teach you anything, botty?

HiResDes

Clay Aiken is an universal libido destroyer. The Catholic church should think about accepting him so they can use his face to promote abstinence.

Touchdown

Banned
Rapper Wale has revealed via Twitter that he has collaborated with Mariah and JD:

Wale Folarin ‏@Wale
Mariah x Wale x JD = coming soon

Wale was nominated for a Best Rap Song Grammy this year for his song ""Lotus Flower Bomb."

At this time, there is no indication whether the Wale collaboration will be a single, album track, or a remix. Stay tuned!

Slay me my slave queen!!!!
party.gif
party.gif

0803-thebutler-1.jpg

JCX

Rumors are leading to J.lo , Keith Urban, and Will.I.am as the new Idol panel. If true, I might finally bail on the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom