• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
So excited for Applause (even though the lyrics I've seen so far have been awful... my girl isn't the best writer but she makes the lyrics work for her), so I've already constructed an ARTPOP diorama of contentious POP GAF opinions that we can expect on Monday morning, August 19th:

Nemesis: "It hasn't clicked with me yet, love the ____ portion, let me listen to it again"

Marius: "Ya'll aren't getting the point of that part, it was evidently changed last minute, according to this guy on Twitter"

Koodo: "SLAY MY QUEEEENNNN"

Kyon: "What is this nonsense"

Robido: "lol. Two years you waited for this?'

Botty: "Surprisingly like it. Whatever."

Royalan: "Ugh, cannot BELIEVE how BUSTED and MESSY this is. She needs to get back to the WAY THINGS WERE"

Aguila: "Yeah it's not what I expected but it'll probably get better on repeated listens"

Trigger: "I like it ^_^"

Excited to see how this post holds up in two weeks... lol

this is why i love you.

4p0Y7.gif
4p0Y7.gif
4p0Y7.gif

royalan

So excited for Applause (even though the lyrics I've seen so far have been awful... my girl isn't the best writer but she makes the lyrics work for her), so I've already constructed an ARTPOP diorama of contentious POP GAF opinions that we can expect on Monday morning, August 19th:

Nemesis: "It hasn't clicked with me yet, love the ____ portion, let me listen to it again"

Marius: "Ya'll aren't getting the point of that part, it was evidently changed last minute, according to this guy on Twitter"

Koodo: "SLAY MY QUEEEENNNN"

Kyon: "What is this nonsense"

Botty: "Surprisingly like it. Whatever."

Royalan: "Ugh, cannot BELIEVE how BUSTED and MESSY this is. She needs to get back to the WAY THINGS WERE"

Aguila: "Yeah it's not what I expected but it'll probably get better on repeated listens"

Trigger: "I like it ^_^"

Excited to see how this post holds up in two weeks... lol

Sounds about right. lol

You forgot one though:

Mumei: "I haven't listened to it yet."

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Soulscribe: "long essay of why I love it and how it has change the dynamics of pop forever because it clicked with me at this party but beyonce is still the best lulz"

i3B7guIVbGAnV.gif

Meanwhile this one....

Are you drunk? lol
i just realized that is had been SIX OTs and i have yet to preofess my love for walk away. i cannot in good conscience call myself a kelly stan until i bow to walk away.

since u been what?

stronger (what doesnt kill hew?)

because of hew?

already where?

WALK AWAY

:'(

have y'all already forgotten about alunageorge? because i think kaleidoscope love may be a classic. and diver is not as bad as people are saying imo.

~im crystallized~

~cuz youre my~

~kaleidoscope love~

~lalalalal~

cory64

Applause will probably just be a redux of Marry The Night because she was pressed it flopped and is determined to make it a hit by leveraging the monsters' debut single buying power.

Applause will probably just be a redux of Marry The Night because she was pressed it flopped and is determined to make it a hit by leveraging the monsters' debut single buying power.
thats not a bad thing tbh!

marry the night is so good. you and i (the album version) sucks. i blame you and i for MTN's floppage. the last minute or so when MTN goes into those sega genesis syths are jusT >>>>>>>>>>>>

Kyon

Banned
The last part of MTN is life forever and ever. I used to just skip to it. Especially in the video when you see her Fame look back you can't help but cry and mourn over the loss

cory64

The last part of MTN is life forever and ever. I used to just skip to it. Especially in the video when you see her Fame look back you can't help but cry and mourn over the loss

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS
That ending/moment in the video is the only truly *amazing* part of the entire BTW era.

Artemisia

Banned
have y'all already forgotten about alunageorge? because i think kaleidoscope love may be a classic. and diver is not as bad as people are saying imo.

~im crystallized~

~cuz youre my~

~kaleidoscope love~

~lalalalal~

The song kinda falls apart in the final chorus, tbh. I was really disappointed because that was the track I was looking forward the most to hear.

I still use though.

Kyon

Banned
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS
That ending/moment in the video is the only truly *amazing* part of the entire BTW era.

It really is.

Except the best single ever Judas which flopped I'm still pressed. That's the closest to the old Gaga I could ever get. Besides HML which I'm still pressed wasn't a single.

Anyway enough pressedness from me tho. I stopped being actually angry when the tragic era ended. ARTPOP is return to form

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
After a few spins, Echoes is good stuff. Except for Lie Next to Me. Which is a terrible throwback to PopIdol era ballad-y stuff.

Majmun

WHY? It's Lana's best song probably.

The video has been released over a year ago, and It's finally doing well.

Let is slay. It deserves it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm glad Lana is finally slaying the US like she deserves
Her live presence has come such a long way from that dire SNL performance. Cearly all the love from Europe has done her wonders

Ride live @ Lollapolooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom