• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooo

Louis forgive me.
iuEzE3lqqWmJr.png

Trigger.

Your stan card has been revoked.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I haven't heard this!

I can't decide whether it's great or shit either.

The video though, :biblio:

The video has tipped me over the edge, when the chick starts dancing I can't help but smile
Really surprised you haven't heard it though, it's constantly on radio 1

Nemesis_

Katy Perry announced to be performing at Rock In Rio.

Thinking about ‪#‎RockInRio‬ & how excited I am to play in Brazil next month for the first time!

1004922_10153049973960401_1143335524_n.jpg

ibdisGKP87RuXZ.gif

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 2m
Why didn't you arrest me when you had the chance, Russia? Because you didn't want answer to the world?
DRAG THEM
Answer to the world though? Who exactly does she think she is?
Oh don't come for me.

I'm tired of Russia being treated like the new "In" platform that nobody will REALLY give a shit about other than as a talking point at bars to look like they're progressive and current.

I'm tired of fuckers like Dan Savage and his goddamn "Dump Stoli" campaign which misses the point entirely.

And, worst of all, I'm tired of this conversation being centered around Russia while ignoring the African counties, Caribbean countries, and countries in the Middle East where gays have been hunted, beaten, imprisoned and killed for, well, ever. I hate how this conversation is being focused on Russia, despite homosexual persecution being a GLOBAL problem -- it's like nobody was even aware, like nobody even cared until Russia. And why? Because the gays being persecuted in all those other counties are Brown.

Oop

Artemisia

Banned
Katy Perry announced to be performing at Rock In Rio.

Thinking about ‪#‎RockInRio‬ & how excited I am to play in Brazil next month for the first time!

1004922_10153049973960401_1143335524_n.jpg

ibdisGKP87RuXZ.gif

I hope she performs some new songs, even though I HATE hearing new songs from live performances. It always gives the wrong impression.

botty

Banned
Kanye CONFIRMED to be performing at the VMAs.

Kanye West To Make Historic Return To Video Music Awards

Kanye West says his instincts have led him to "complete awesomeness at all times," and August 25 will be no different when the enigmatic rapper, producer and creator takes the stage at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

On Monday (August 5), MTV announced that West will return to the VMA stage as a performer for the seventh time to deliver his Yeezus track "Black Skinhead."

A mess is coming...

ibq9gtUnbzh0HU.gif

Ah. I'm new to Pop-GAF :(

Welcome *.*

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm still shocked to find out that people still listen to the radio.

Its more of a in the car or when I'm eating thing. Friday night is usually pretty good too

botty

Banned
The line up is already better than last year's.

Katy, Gags, Justink > Pink, Rih, don't remember who else performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom