• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Eternal Jam

tumblr_inline_mo369tbW1h1qz4rgp.gif

I saw these guys last year. They were awful. Throwing wet dildos into the audience, barely singing. It was a gross mess.

but the I saw AQUA, and they were actually fucking amazing. I cannot at how such a has been act managed to put on such an I C O N I C show. They did this AMAZING remix of Lollipop that was everything.

The tickets were super cheap

Aguila

#ICONIC
I'm here for them all other than How Long Will I Love You, which was crap and way too slow
Under Control was the best track that we haven't heard so far

I agree about HLWILY. Pretty much everything else sounds godly.

Ch... Ellie what the fuck is THIS.

tumblr_m7wwi9EWIE1r17mw1.gif

WAT
New Music already?
It must be something like Halcyon Days/ Paradise edition, no way it cold be a complete new album

Yeah, it's a little early for an entirely new album, but it wouldn't surprise me. True Romance flopped bad ;_; (and most of it was old songs too)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
MAATTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was my favorite song

SPEAAAAAKKK COME ON AND LET IT OUT GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

YASSSSS
I could listen to that song on repeat for weeks on end and not get bored
And it's not even a nostalgia thing, I only found it a couple of months back

Did you non Uk folk ever get into Busted?
Year 3000
Air Hostess
What I Go To School For

They were everywhere in my childhood, you'll have to excuse the poor video quality
edit; 8 consecutive top 5 hits, four if which were #1 and two x3 platinum albums. Silly Charlie splitting up that cash cow to go do mediocre rock

Artemisia

Banned

It's like she took everything good about Lights and Halcyon, and threw it out the window.

The dance bonus tracks on Halcyon made me side eye a bit. I dismissed them as one offs just to add some neat extras to the album. She's taken it too far now tbh. Why does she think she's some EDM dance music queen? She needs to go back to what made ha great (Lights, The Writer, My Blood, Anything Could Happen, Don't Say A Word, etc).

Kyon

Banned
WaiT what have I done. I'm crying. I mean I still listen to these but just discussing it with others makes me miss everything more

Nemesis_

It's like she took everything good about Lights and Halcyon, and threw it out the window.

The dance bonus tracks on Halcyon made my side eye a bit. I dismissed them as one offs just to add some neat extras to the album. She's taken it too far now tbh. Why does she think she's some EDM dance music queen? She needs to go back to what made ha great (Lights, The Writer, My Blood, Anything Could Happen, Don't Say A Word, etc).

I am not sure if this is the actual reason, but her biggest hit to date has been an EDM collaboration with one of the most well known producers.

I assume she just worked from there - at least it's one of the only songs that people paid her dust for here. I'm not familiar with how she did on a global scale.
ezlov.gif

Artemisia

Banned
K let me switch the nostalgia to Disney Channel.

Over It is still Iconic

But is it as iconic as Katherine McPhee, her smash?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXA0pMsXllY

fuck taylor hicks

I am not sure if this is the actual reason, but her biggest hit to date has been an EDM collaboration with one of the most well known producers.

I assume she just worked from there - at least it's one of the only songs that people paid her dust for here. I'm not familiar with how she did on a global scale.
oFD4E.gif

I am pretty sure the Calvin Harris collab did decently well WW. So maybe you're right about them trying to see how EDM Ellie fares in the market while they still can.

Aguila

#ICONIC

The dance bonus tracks on Halcyon made me side eye a bit. I dismissed them as one offs just to add some neat extras to the album. She's taken it too far now tbh. Why does she think she's some EDM dance music queen? She needs to go back to what made ha great (Lights, The Writer, My Blood, Anything Could Happen, Don't Say A Word, etc).

Well I LOVE her EDM side. I want moar of it tbh. Lights was my least favorite of ha albums so goodbye to that.
tumblr_m7wuslLfN41r17mw1.gif

Majmun

Mel C's debut album was pretty good tbh. But I never checked out her following records. Don't think they're any good.

Are Emma and Vorctoria the only Spice Girls that didn't get a solo hit?

Geri also has a certified BOP

Nemesis_

Mel C's debut album was pretty good tbh. But I never checked out her following records. Don't think they're any good.

Are Emma and Vorctoria the only Spice Girls that didn't get a solo hit?

Geri also has a certified BOP

I'm not sure about elsewhere, but I remember always hearing 'What Took You So Long' by Emma and 'Not Such An Innocent Girl' by Victoria here when they were in their prime.

Mel B seemed to be the only one who didn't really take off.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've never watched anything from the disney channel

Must be an american thing
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

I'm very much the same. Was Nickleodeon + Cartoon Network when I was a kid

royalan

Is Britney's "Everytime" not the quintessential pop-ballad? Need more like this.

Listen to "Christina Aguilera", the Debut Album by Legend Christina Aguilera. It's brimming with quality pop ballads and midtempos.

Funny story,I JUST realized that my favorite album track from CA was written by Robin Thicke. Who knew???

botty

Banned
Listen to "Christina Aguilera", the Debut Album by Legend Christina Aguilera. It's brimming with quality pop ballads and midtempos.

Funny story,I JUST realized that my favorite album track from CA was written by Robin Thicke. Who knew???

Which song is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom