• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
M.I.A. said:
If interscope takes longer i can always leak [Matangi] next week and make a new one by the time they are ready.

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

do it sis

Ariana got on twitter and denied the fuck out of it. Gurl I hope so.

Jesse is a hot mess. Sometimes when I'm playing Kingdom Hearts I just mute the TV when Roxas starts talking .

botty

Banned
Jesse is a hot mess. Sometimes when I'm playing Kingdom Hearts I just mute the TV when Roxas starts talking .

What a repulsive statement to make. Not exactly sure why someone would mute Roxas' scenes when he gives some of the best delivered lines in the entire series.

iMPisLIrFxlrs.gif

I just keep an extra save file right after all the Roxas stuff is over so I can just enjoy KH2 immediately.

I would have gone in on this post too, but I do the same thing.

ibaXgWsJ2JxuLp.gif

DominoKid

MIA threatening to leak her album. #NewRules

M.I.A ‏@MIAuniverse
who would stop MATANGI from coming out?

M.I.A ‏@MIAuniverse
If interscope takes longer i can always leak this next week and make a new one by the time they are ready.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
MIA threatening to leak her album. #NewRules

M.I.A ‏@MIAuniverse
who would stop MATANGI from coming out?

M.I.A ‏@MIAuniverse
If interscope takes longer i can always leak this next week and make a new one by the time they are ready.

What is with everyone having problems with their label at the moment?

Gaga had a good run

Roar actually Charted on pre orders

#59 United Kingdom
#64 Ireland

64 as in N64.
N64 as in Nintendo console.
Nintendo as in Wii U.
Wii U as in 160k WW in one quarter.
ROAR will do 160k in a quarter.
Perry the Platypus coming to flop.

okay I'm kidding

O @ Krystal Meth in your avi.

Did you get Pink Bible yet?

Grapefruit Krystal 2013 is sadly no more. She dyed it. D:
Haven't ordered a physical copy, but I have a digital one and it scalped me from beginning to end.
Sans that track with the twink from EXwho.

Kyon

Banned
Grapefruit Krystal 2013 is sadly no more. She dyed it. D:
Haven't ordered a physical copy, but I have a digital one and it scalped me from beginning to end.
Sans that track with the twink from EXwho.

OMG I know I saw last night >_>

hdidhdidbdhsvjdbf you will not shade King D.OSUS.

Come with me

Airplane

Love <3

Order the physical copy. Mine came in today it is one of the best made album packaging in a while.

Kyon

Banned
Only K-Pop (physical*) album I have is the Sooyoungsus version of IGAB.
See the light.

(Come with me. Airplane. Love.)

Bless the Flawless 9 popping that cherry,

If only every other country could put such dedication into album packaging. I went full digital with western music a long time ago. Except I buy physical with DD for certain faves.

Nemesis_

aIN2c97.png

LJ8i2eo.png

2sRbbPZ.png

She is coming
and I can't believe it's actually happening

ibcp7OQNpiStOC.gif

Burqa / Aura / Awrah sounded substantially better on headphones (as per with most music) so yeah, I get where she is coming from.

God, and to think that just a few short months ago we were sitting around here wondering if ARTPOP was even close to being finished, or if it was gonna make it this year at all.

Now this bitch is live blogging her own listening party. Damn. lol

Phreaker

I LOVE Electronic Candy!

I had to stop listening to Lotus with headphones because of poor sound quality on several songs. I am glad Gaga will slay and is pleading with us to listen with headphones to hear ARTPOP in all its glory.

Nemesis_

I don't find the lack of RedOne a surprise, but I do find it a little bit strange that Fernando Garibay isn't anywhere near the record this time. They seemed really close during their Born This Way sessions and I was always hoping that she would keep him around to give us another Dance In The Dark (which as far as I'm concerned is still his best work with her).

EDIT: wait, he produced Marry The Night and Heavy Metal Lover too. Which are too of my favourite songs of her production wise.

So maybe I take that comment back. >_>

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
'Applause', @ladygaga's lead single off ARTPOP, will premiere on radio at 9AM BST, 4AM EST, 3AM CST, & 1AM PST on August 19,

Let me set my alarm

Nemesis_

There will be a chart in the OT so you can find out when it premieres in your local time.

ibvtWZJZLF9vZK.gif

The reprobate who is making the Roar OT has insisted I make the Applause OT the day after Roar premieres, so Tuesday.

And don't expect much, it's basic as I didn't have access to Photoshop when I made it
iuEzE3lqqWmJr.png
The album OT will match my BTW OT efforts though.
i4VyEmUg1TDUY.png

cory64

This bitch saying it's imperative to listen to ARTPOP with earphones and yet is premiering her single on the damn radio.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Well it's not like she was going to premiere it on HDTracks.

I'm hoping the album is mostly DJWS now that we know it's only 3 producers. Does this mean Aura's not on it or is she just being shady to Infected Mushroom?

Only a flop like Azealia could make the radiant, positively ageless Pharrell look like a haggard old man. Her #messy vampiric azzz must have sucked the youth out of him that day tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom