• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Wow at the Electric Lady cover
tumblr_inline_mo369tbW1h1qz4rgp.gif

Partition

Banned
Is that FEAR I sense?

Actually no. The chorus is rather basic and it's been done several times before. The song seems to of turned out surprisingly worse than I expected from first Katy single.

If anything this song might make it easier for Gaga to get that #1, because it will serve as a blow to BL and allow Gaga to sneak right in with a song that is bound to be more infectious and memorable than this garbage.

Trigger

Actually no. The chorus is rather basic and it's been done several times before. The song seems to of turned out surprisingly worse than I expected from first Katy single.

If anything this song might make it easier for Gaga to get that #1, because it will serve as a blow to BL and allow Gaga to sneak right in with a song that is bound to be more infectious and memorable than this garbage.

We'll see.

0lVImRD.gif

Kyon

Banned
You monsters are all FEARING and SEETHING and PRAYING that this song is shit and will flop.

It sounds like a smash

RIP

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Ellie Goulding X BURNS - Midas Touch

https://soundcloud.com/thisisburns/burns-x-ellie-goulding-midas

a bit of a flop tbh

Flop? I like it tbh
Ellie has been releasing so much good shit recently

AZEALIA-BANKS-PHARRELL-ATM-JAM.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit this cover is awesome!
Guess it's finally getting a proper release though.....

Quite like the cover, but this song will flop so hard.

As I expected, I am disappointed by that Katy snippet. Can't wait to here her try and hit those notes live though

i1uXlZnm0Ou7h.gif

May Gaga bring the rain.

Majmun

All the Roar snippets have been terrible so far. Doesn't sound special or original.

But yeah, it'll probably smash.

cory64

Not the phrasing I'd expect you to use...

Nemesis_

The Katy song sounds fucking abhorrent but it will probably smash.

I just feel like I've heard something similar to it before, it's really middling

I'll give the full thing a listen, obviously, but consider it disposeD of

tumblr_m42r2hw6Ar1r58lid.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lady Gaga @ladygaga 25s When I ignite the flames & put you in my mouth

The grass heats up my insides & my brunette starts to sprout

-Mary Jane Holland @madeon <3

Lady Gaga @ladygaga 25s When I ignite the flames & put you in my mouth

The grass heats up my insides & my brunette starts to sprout

-Mary Jane Holland @madeon <3

These lyrics are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.

Maybe it's just Applause that has random stoner lyrics. lol

Matangi and ARTPOP in the same month? God help me...

#ROAR sounds like such a certified bop. Sounds like everything else in the world but I know I'll be bopping. I can roll with Katy.

It'll be a good appetizer for the main course the following week.

cory64

I'm very curious about Gaga's production process, it doesn't seem like ARTPOP is a proper album. It also seems funny that she's talking about audio quality when it's clear that that couldn't have been possible given her schedule, i.e. if there wasn't time for polish on demos then most of the quality was probably corrected for in post.

Kyon

Banned
Maybe she means use your earphones cause the songs are made with both right and left utilized together, I hate when songs do that, I mean with earphones they are made for that but there's gotta be a balance... I hope y'all get what I mean :'(

Fey

Banned
Maybe she means use your earphones cause the songs are made with both right and left utilized together, I hate when songs do that, I mean with earphones they are made for that but there's gotta be a balance... I hope y'all get what I mean :'(

like the song Music by Madonna? You can't listen to it with only one earphone in

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OOOMMMMMGGGGG

Goodness Gracious sounds AMAZING

let me stop repeating it to listen to the others

EDIT: Under Control also sounds GREAT

I'm here for them all other than How Long Will I Love You, which was crap and way too slow
Under Control was the best track that we haven't heard so far

Kyon

Banned

Kyon

Banned
MAATTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was my favorite song

SPEAAAAAKKK COME ON AND LET IT OUT GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_inline_mo369tbW1h1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom