• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
After hearing that second Roar Snippet.....I think it's going to be a smash
iBtuj0l2wNpjr.gif

Obviously, she already has a radio deal set

Some popstars are just too big to fail for their label and Katy is the only one Capitol has
i think

royalan

DMJ, KYON

0SfMWX6.png

They've been churning out tracks left and right for the past few weeks. They might be coming sooner than expected. ;_____;

Bless Aubrey for keeping us informed. ;_________;

Obviously, she already has a radio deal set

Some popstars are just too big to fail for their label and Katy is the only one Capitol has
i think

True. There are three people right now that are guaranteed to get a hit after a hiatus, and they are:

- Gaga
- Rihanna
- Katy

Britney comes up fourth. But those main three don't have to worry about flopping in 2013.

Trigger

DMJ, KYON

They've been churning out tracks left and right for the past few weeks. They might be coming sooner than expected. ;_____;

Are they still signed to a label tho? I question how they're going to market and get this out. Maybe MTV should invite them back for another show...

Styles

Do you wanna see me naked, lover?
Do you wanna peak underneath the cover?
Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura, behind the aura?
Do you wanna touch me, cosmic lover
Do you wanna be the peak underneath the cover?
Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura
Behind the aura, Behind the aura, Behind the auraaaaaaaaaaaa

ibpvkKCzWMpker.gif

royalan

Are they still signed to a label tho? I question how they're going to market and get this out. Maybe MTV should invite them back for another show...

Nothing announced yet, but they're being backed by SOMEBODY. It's way more difficult for a group to get together and just start recording unless there's a team making it happen, and look at all the people in that room.

Icicle

I'm tell you girls, this song is gonna smash. It sounds like something Brandy would have recorded back in 2000, but in a good way. I'm bopping.
Ch...bitch.

Just because she uses "Put It Down" in a lyric does not mean it's a Brandy song.

Listen to Never Say Never and Full Moon again, get your life, come back and apologize to Brandy.

ibxVPCvTrJw0zc.gif

Stefan™;75634203 said:
Those have become my favorite lyrics over the past days. Also, I think it's awesome how this song is still slaying me.

Trigger

Nothing announced yet, but they're being backed by SOMEBODY. It's way more difficult for a group to get together and just start recording unless there's a team making it happen, and look at all the people in that room.

I certainly hope so. I don't want to see them flop again.
nULmZ.png

Phreaker

Stefan™;75634203 said:

The song slays even in its current form. I really can't stop listening to it. Maybe just because I was so thirsty for something new from her?

ioUCl0RW5Y0fd.png

In other news, #ROAR is trending worldwide. Billboard also did Katy Perry's 10 Biggest Billboard Hits, as if you didn't know them.

Kyon

Banned
DMJ, KYON

0SfMWX6.png

;____________________;

I cant

I think they are going to be with Epic Records or are with them

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
What? The song and its creator are garbage, so they can't possibly make it any worse, right? *.*

ibmyBdleReBfHT.gif

Ch.. You hate Sheryl Crow too? I would have thought she fit your criteria. Not ratchet enough? I'm starting to think you either hate popular people and live for the underdogs or you're just being contrary for the hell of it.

Icicle

#14 - Speechless from The Fame Monster
Speechless+%28FanMade+Single+Cover%29+Made+by+TheCreat1veOne.png

MESS.

Speaking of, I just noticed that Ciara's "Ride" video on Vevo had its aspect ratio changed recently. I've never seen another music video change its aspect ratio on Youtube before. While it's pretty inexcusable that it was filmed in standard definition in 2010, cropping out part of the image to make it "full screen" only makes things worse. I hope this is not going to be the trend for old music videos on Vevo.

At least it's better than the video for "Basic Instinct", which I'm pretty sure Ciara filmed on her Sidekick 3. (Seriously, check this one out).

I have high hopes for Overdose video, I hope it's not misplaced.

Icicle

I just noticed that Ciara's "Ride" video on Vevo had its aspect ratio changed recently. I've never seen another music video change its aspect ratio on Youtube before. While it's pretty inexcusable that it was filmed in standard definition in 2010, cropping out part of the image to make it "full screen" only makes things worse. I hope this is not going to be the trend for old music videos on Vevo.

Dammit, as I'm looking at more videos filmed in standard definition, it looks as if Vevo has changed a lot of them. I imagine they'll all be cropped in the near future.

This fucking sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom