• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Stefan™;75698411 said:
Death @ the bandwagon for the 'Brave' song.

ab6d3f1c.gif

Only the little monsters.

ab6d3f1c.gif

Alrus

Hey Popgaf! Just want to say that thanks to you guys I discovered Lorde and her songs shit! Tennis Court is just amazing. Whenever she releases an album I'll buy it.

Oh and Roar is bland and boring, just like Wide Awake was. But since it's Katy it's going to slay the charts of course...

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hey Popgaf! Just want to say that thanks to you guys I discovered Lorde and her songs shit! Tennis Court is just amazing. Whenever she releases an album I'll buy it.

Oh and Roar is bland and boring, just like Wide Awake was. But since it's Katy it's going to slay the charts of course...

OMG. These are my exact thoughts on Lorde and La Gata Perry. <3

Song's perfect.

She's so good at crafting perfect pop songs. Everything about this screams worldwide smash. On the second listen now and it's still rousing and great. I wonder how long the gold will last but it'll definitely take over the world.

The Gaga cockblock is now OFFICIAL

royalan

Song's perfect.

She's so good at crafting perfect pop songs. Everything about this screams worldwide smash. On the second listen now and it's still rousing and great. I wonder how long the gold will last but it'll definitely take over the world.

...i'm surprised

Kyon

Banned
Song's perfect.

I'm shocked. Serious

X__X

Trigger

Song's perfect.

Bless, Mother Perrysa's light has reached you.

ibfwkOGsi8CiyX.gif

Kyon

Banned
Rob I'm still not sure.

Do you like Roar? I would think knowing you you'd say it's generic an boring.

Or do you like that it is a smash and it will block Gaga...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rob I'm still not sure.

Do you like Roar? I would think knowing you you'd say it's generic an boring.

Or do you like that it is a smash and it will block Gaga...

Isn't that why most of you are stanning?

cory64

Yeah this sounds exactly like that Sara Barista song. It's cute, it will smash.

Edit: on second listen it's MUCH better than Brave. And possibly Firework. Radio pop perfection tbh.

royalan

I don't think that Roar sounds much like Brave at all.

It has a similar drumline, but the melody is completely different, and the chorus for both songs are different.

cory64

It has a similar drumline, but the melody is completely different, and the chorus for both songs are different.

Yeah the choruses are way different and the drums are more from Jeff Bhasker's general influence than Brave specifically.

Kyon

Banned

The irony of monsters latching on to it being a copy tho. That self clock is so obvious yet I like the fumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom