• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hair makes the top 20 yet just dance isn't in the top 10? Ya'll are tasteless heathens

lsosskljx0o.gif

I just saw the new W101 videos. JusTTTT, omg. When will lessor developers? September 15th =

lsosskljx0o.gif

With this and all the music coming out in September-Dec, this wretched summer needs to fucking end already.

Fey

Banned
I just saw the new W101 videos. JusTTTT, omg. When will lessor developers? September 15th =

lsosskljx0o.gif

With this and all the music coming out in September-Dec, this wretched summer needs to fucking end already.

nnnnn is it the one that's like 8 mins long. only saw a bit but >>>>
i need a wiiu soon.

Artemisia

Banned
The chorus is fucking amazing. ;_;

The verses aren't special, but they do their job. The song would have benefited from a proper bridge, too.

Kyon

Banned
Gaga is done.

This might not go #1 with BL but it will be fighting it for the #1 spot.

Hang it up. Perfect song for the summer

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like it more than the snippets, but it's a lot slower than I expected

edit; is someone already making a thread for it?

Kyon

Banned
SCREAMING @ twitter cult members spreading DL links like that has ever affected a $0.99 single HAHAHAHAHA

The FEAR.

At least they know the INEVITABLE.

Matt_

This new Katy song has made me download Vows. Bless her influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom