• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't she have them shook? This is Gaga's major comeback and everyone's waited 2 years for it to finally come around, but now the thunder is slightly stolen because of someone else's guaranteed number one.

Any super fan of someone in that position would be annoyed...

The stereo effect is quite strong - I guess that's why she suggested headphones.

I hope the song doesn't overuse it though, since it gives me headaches.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A 9 day leak would be pretty awful
I mean they could just stick it on itunes then carry on with the video on the 19th but it certainly wouldn't be ideal

Kyon

Banned
Leaks are always on purpose and done from the inside. The only times its not is for Sony artists because lots of people have access to the Sony database so it's real easy to leak shit

royalan

It makes me want to vogue? I mean limp wrists and hands flying EVERYWHERE.

I can't remember the last time a Gaga song made me want to do that.

Koodo

Banned
A snippet of Applause leaked:
https://soundcloud.com/xela/gmayl

I can confirm this is real.
The way the sound travels from one ear to the other. God is coming for my headphones.
i0lOKjxfBv6Zm.png

Koodo

Banned
Applause should leak to fulminate the bubbling publicity Perra is getting for Roar. It's not like either song has a chance at #1 anymore with Blurred Shit's seemingly endless radio power.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Applause should leak to fulminate the bubbling publicity Perra is getting for Roar. It's not like either song has a chance at #1 anymore with Blurred Shit's seemingly endless radio power.

This snippet is trying to do exactly that

Kyon

Banned
This song sounds like a generic dance track. I thought it was gonna be something else for some reason :'( please be wrong and slay

cory64

That longer snippet, pretty good but it sounds too Gaga. That's what I would have expected her next album to sound like back in 2009.

Matt_

It makes me want to vogue? I mean limp wrists and hands flying EVERYWHERE.

I can't remember the last time a Gaga song made me want to do that.

This echos my current sentiment
I hope the video has some kind of dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom