• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

SCREAMING
I would say Katy is more avril/pink than britney/Christina though

I think so too. I don't see Avril in ha but I see P!nk. Katy has got Britney looks with P!nk hooks, tho she's more pop oriented.

I just think P!nk is a far bigger influence on the pop-rock chicks than Avril.

Whew! Yeah, you can hear that is going to build to something amazing just before it cuts off. So excited for both of these songs tbh. And what a time to start participating more in PopGAF.
I know, right? I was scared my fave let me down a second there, but luckily I think it's good now. I really can not wait to hear the whole song. I hope she rush releases it this week. And, yep, it's going to get even more interesting in this thread now. :)

moulels

I'm screaming @ Gaga's meltdown while Perra is completely unbothered (and her song leaked in full).

Gaga is a marketing genius.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
That "Applause" snippet is doing nothing for me, but I learned long ago that "clips" are absolute bullshit to base an opinion on.

"Roar" is...uh...alright. If it was faster, it might be better.

Vashetti

Banned
Rita #oopsa

rita-ora-hair.jpg

Yado

I was listening to Birdy's cover of Skinny Love and decided to see what she was up to. Turns out she recently released a single, Wings

It reminds me of Coldplay. I like it.

ibpb1zbUlocyCW.gif

Can we take a second to appriciate:

But I found the album to be more in line with Alanis Morisette’s “Jagged Little Pill,” the best album of the 1990s.

tumblr_mqfcoqDFI11s9362xo1_400.gif

They mean second best anyway. Tidal was the best album of the 1990s

3phemeral

Damn, looks like ArtPOP might not be my cup of tea. Definitely not digging Applause or Popculture snippets. So far, I've only actually liked some of Burqa. Unfortunate.

royalan

Stefan™;75769479 said:
So messy. All these labels should learn from The Lord's to be honest.

iQ575suBfW6Xd.gif

I...agree?

One thing I appreciated about Taylor's handling with RED is that she didn't endlessly tease it. For the most part she kept her mouth shut, and when she was ready to start the era, she held a youtube hangout and started the era.

Styles

Gags is having a little meltdown on Twitter.

ibwU1mi32pJbjO.gif

WaiT:

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 1m
Wanna grab some shovels and fuck up some hackers? @katyperry excited to hear your ROAR, sorry to hear about your truck!

ibwU1mi32pJbjO.gif

gaga did she just shade the truck

uppity hussy daring to address her superior perra in that tone

sometimes i run sometimes i hide sometimes im scared of you all i really want is to told you tight treat you right be with you day and night baby all i need is time

I...agree?

One thing I appreciated about Taylor's handling with RED is that she didn't endlessly tease it. For the most part she kept her mouth shut, and when she was ready to start the era, she held a youtube hangout and started the era.

Taylor can do that because unlike gaga her core fanbase is made up of girls in middle school and not fickle, ever hungry gossip queens and "edgy" girls.

Trigger

I...agree?

Mmhmm. The slayage was effortless.

Mau ®

gaga did she just shade the truck

uppity hussy daring to address her superior perra in that tone

sometimes i run sometimes i hide sometimes im scared of you all i really want is to told you tight treat you right be with you day and night baby all i need is time

Are you high/drunk, sis?

Mau ®;75770959 said:
Are you high/drunk, sis?
yes/yhes

you should change your name back to uinthezone. i am listening to britney rn and she is slaying my pussy. except im not listening to inthezone so idk why i even brought that up. im listening to baby one more time which admittedly isnt all that great but at least it has sometimes on it. what kind of virginal slay

royalan

That tweet read as condescending to me.

"Hey Katy! I LOVE your new track and I'm SORRY about what happened to your truck! xoxo!"

Translation: Bitch, your track sucks and I hope you flop like the bumper to your PoS truck. The BTW Bus was better, hoe.

cory64

Now its not that we HATE computer speakers its just they're not as HQ. We spent time actually making sure it sounds good in shit speakers.
Why not release two versions? omg what if there's a super HQ version that comes with ARTBEATS?!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

"Hey Katy! I LOVE your new track and I'm SORRY about what happened to your truck! xoxo!"

Translation: Bitch, your track sucks and I hope you flop like the bumper to your PoS truck. The BTW Bus was better, hoe.

Mau ®

yes/yhes

you should change your name back to uinthezone. i am listening to britney rn and she is slaying my pussy. except im not listening to inthezone so idk why i even brought that up. im listening to baby one more time which admittedly isnt all that great but at least it has sometimes on it. what kind of virginal slay

kiiiii.

I only started stanning her albums since, well, In The Zone. BOMT has it's flawless singles tho.

I'm jealous tbh. Haven't been high for like 2 weeks now and probably wont be for a while. They do random doping tests at my college.

But an EDM club just opened in my city so I might take my chances
ny37.gif

botty

Banned

Yeah like the time she shaded The Legend's single. :_(

cory64

Love this album, and especially this track. When the strings come in....*____*

Janet Jackson with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis is one of the most iconic partnerships in pop.
And then she does one album without them and gets banished to legacy act limbo.

Nemesis_

I won't be able to listen to anything until I get home, I've still only heard the Roar and Applause snippets. So much happened in the past 12 hours ;_;

The thread for Applause is done, so stay the fuck away if you're planning on making one.

oxooxo

What an ÜBER BITCH

Love this album, and especially this track. When the strings come in....*____*

Janet Jackson with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis is one of the most iconic partnerships in pop.

Janet dominated with JJ and TL. That Prince connection tbh. When will Present Janet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom