• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I have no interest in shitty snippet leaks.

I've waited two and a half damn years for this epic return and I'm not gonna cram an earbud in my ear to desperately hear LQ snippets that are hardly representative of the real song. PASS

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;75969895 said:
She also had no pre-release hype.

i1pg3yyutHt6G.gif

That's funny cause she did a showcase for the album and singles in that very same gif you just posted. Don't lie now

i1pg3yyutHt6G.gif

Kyon

Banned
The NYC surprise !!! She came out the Prism Truck. Cute <3

https://vine.co/v/hMBbwY1ggPh

Oh and

POP

0 33 KATY PERRY Roar 1839 0 1839 18.081

+1501 Spins
+1501 Bullet
+14.045 Audience

HOT AC

0 34 KATY PERRY Roar 540 0 540 5.507

+393 Spins
+393 Bullet
+3.987 Audience

AC

?? ?? KATY PERRY Roar 8 0 8 0.166

+8 Spins
+8 Bullet
+0.166 Audience

RHYTHMIC

?? ?? KATY PERRY Roar 180 0 180 1.804

+138 Spins
+138 Bullet
+1.327 Audience

Kyon

Banned
Is that good or bad? lol

It's good she's going to destroy the airwaves with this radio deal and the radio's thirst to play her songs.

I wonder why no one ever does radio deals on AC. I am pretty sure it is the largest format after Pop/Country/(maybe)Rythmic..... but no artists ever bother with it.

Not that Katy will need any help slaying the format eventually.

Hmm idk anywhew I just realized I did your JOB. Sorry ;___;

And

353640Pji5J.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Has there been any predictions for her first week single sales?
What do pop girls usually do first week?

Has there been any predictions for her first week single sales?
What do pop girls usually do first week?
There really is no way to say what "pop girls" usually do since it has been a LONG time since we have had a lead single from one of them that was successful. Rih is the only one I can think of and she rarely debuts very high.

I see it doing 350-400k. 450k if it REALLY catches on to radio.

We won't be able to make any real predictions until we see its margins on itunes. If it manages to push Blurred Lines below .35000 then it will be HUGE. (1D pushed him to around .4 and ended the week with 320k in sales.)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Katy Perry used Roar on the competition. The competition fled (One of you bitches better make the gif
KuGsj.gif
)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you&#8217;re gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you&#8217;re gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You&#8217;re gonna hear me roar
iD8wHZufGMtnU.gif

Kyon

Banned
I got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You’re gonna hear me roar
Hear-me-roar-random-33872837-457-263.gif

Why is FanPop such a biatch when trying to use their images?

botty

Banned
OMG, what is she doing with Jordan!?

"co-parenting" for a day I guess. Just seeing her with Matt or Jordan makes me sick. She needs to date other A-list stars tbh.

How is over 1 million a day stagnation?

That is fairly typical for a music video from a big artist, and damn good considering how little airplay the song is getting.

Is it going up by a million a day? It was like 60 million last week.

xaosslug

looking @ BL's AI numbers, and how they don't seem to be on any decline... now was REALLY the wrong time for these pop gurls to release their new singles.
iRjZhXALbm1ID.gif
BL is gonna topblock erreybody for, at least, a month and a half. I mean it just got done retro-dragging Mariah for Christ's sake!

when will any of our faves, tho?

ixgvY7wsead9d.gif

Is it going up by a million a day? It was like 60 million last week.

Last week was 3 days ago. :eli:

Anyways. Youtube provides view charts. It is hard to tell, but it is easily around 1 million a day.

xxRmyE5.png

Their daily video views for their channel:
yYS0feZ.png

For comparison. Rihanna:
qjiKPZi.png

Bonus content. Xtina:
RrAogmp.png

Fey

Banned
roar sucks ass ew couldn't even finish the song

i like the "i live for the applause" part in the applause snippet, even if the repetition of the word applause sounds kinda strage.

looking @ BL's AI numbers, and how they don't seem to be on any decline... now was REALLY the wrong time for these pop gurls to release their new singles.
iRjZhXALbm1ID.gif
BL is gonna topblock erreybody for, at least, a month and a half. I mean it just got done retro-dragging Mariah for Christ's sake!

when will any of our faves, tho?

ixgvY7wsead9d.gif

I wouldn't count on it.

It will certainly be hard to top him, but radio is a much smaller part of the equation than it used to be.

If Gaga's music video pulls in enough streams, and she outsells him by at least 250k she could pull it off.

I c the shade, cunt. Oh... be sure to check your PMs later. I need to ask you something.

ibbQzs2SGfjFQM.gif

Will do.

ipFfpLnJNbRH6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom