• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Stefan™;75944915 said:
So was the other snippet with the drop at the end real or fake?

The "put your hands up make em touch" is the only fake one. The rest are real.

And it's "Koons", she is referring to Jeff Koons, someone she is collaborating with for ARTPOP and her VMA performance.

And it's "Koons", she is referring to Jeff Koons, someone she is collaborating with for ARTPOP and her VMA performance.
O...Oh dear...
izWQ9C1Cz9wuq.gif

Kyon

Banned
Shit shit and more shit.

The verses are just as bad in song form.

The beat is cute tho.

Also a dated mess. Waiting for the full thing to make full judgment

Styles

The beat is cute, but some of the lyrics are a bit pretentious. With that said, I cannot wait to hear the song in all its glory.

cory64

Stefan™;75948227 said:
The beat is cute, but some of the lyrics are a bit pretentious. With that said, I cannot wait to hear the song in all its glory.
Exactly, this only really plays as a parody of a Gaga track. At least I'm hoping that's her angle.

Kyon

Banned
It sounds like she's saying "coons" no matter how much you try to explain it. Not smart. Praying that this doesn't become a controversy

It sounds like she's saying "coons" no matter how much you try to explain it. Not smart. Praying that this doesn't become a controversy

Plus the Aura/Burqua iffyness, Gaga would seem like a full on cultural appropriation loving casual racist with the right (wrong) narrative.

So Roar is just kind of... not hype enough. Like it feels like it's building up, but it doesn't reach where it should and that sucks. Needed more edge. Try again, Katy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom