• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate post-baby albums, mostly.

Yep. So does everybody. People listen to that kind of music for misery and heartbreak, so it's like "BITCH I'M STILL MISERABLE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS."

Well she did, then... yeah.
Serious question: When? Until Love Game? Paparazzi maybe? Gaga doesn't seem to land on the list of "pop starlets parents love their 11 year olds listening to." This is Katy's bread and butter though, even if it is misguided on the parts of the parents and media.

yaaaas, sis! Just looking at ha I can see she's HUNGRY again. And she's not on the media's hit list anymore... something big is coming. I can FEELS iT!

itJJW9BFJUTBn.gif

i know you're kidding, and there's some tea to this... but you're still a mess for posting it.

ibbRgct8BoH3nh.gif

Lmao! I know but we all know Adele cleaned house all year in 2011 but she was hurt. She gonna be so happy. Adele happy singing songs about how shes in everlasting love with her hubby and stuff....I just..I can't think of an outcome that I might like it.

Oh and when I say Amy Winehouse, im talking about her music style not her life lol!

Touchdown

Banned
Possible actually.

Though who knows who will release next year..... If Adele drops........

We're all forgetting someone who has been quietly putting the finishing touches on her latest masterpiece..... I dare say #Beautiful peaked at a higher spot on Billboard than Applause could dream of at the moment...

ivGmXxWGm1pp8.gif

We're all forgetting someone who has been quietly putting the finishing touches on her latest masterpiece..... I dare say #Beautiful peaked at a higher spot on Billboard than Applause could dream of at the moment...

ivGmXxWGm1pp8.gif

Thanks for the laugh. Flopriah can remain seated.

Didn't bring her up since she is already DoA. Couldn't survive going up against any ONE of the big pop girls.... let alone 3+.

cory64

Yep. So does everybody. People listen to that kind of music for misery and heartbreak, so it's like "BITCH I'M STILL MISERABLE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS."

Serious question: When? Until Love Game? Paparazzi maybe? Gaga doesn't seem to land on the list of "pop starlets parents love their 11 year olds listening to." This is Katy's bread and butter though, even if it is misguided on the parts of the parents and media.

Well I don't know about girls but she was popular with moms during her first era.

Phreaker

TOTALLY! I am kind of a Celine stan and I was like bitch A New Day has not come, it's the same MFing day. I don't want to hear this shit. :p Though, I Surrender slayed tbh.

Touchdown

Banned
Thanks for the laugh. Flopriah can remain seated.

Didn't bring her up since she is already DoA. Couldn't survive going up against any ONE of the big pop girls.... let alone 3+.

Oh trust me, she does remain seated for most of these lessers.
ibuCFRDI2M5Syo.gif

and K, this post has been saved in ma archive for future use.
ic40ufi4gICsk.gif

Mumei

I don't think I've listened to So Happy I Could Die. Maybe I have and I've forgotten, though. I guess I'll give it a listen when I get home.

DMeisterJ

Banned
lbr, 2014 is the year for Rih8nna (like years 2007-2013).

She's letting the flops all fight it out this year while she preps her Eighth alberm and next GLOBAL SMASH.

Trigger

I don't think I've listened to So Happy I Could Die. Maybe I have and I've forgotten, though. I guess I'll give it a listen when I get home.

You should re-listen to the whole Fame Monster just because. It may very well go on to become Gaga's magnum opus.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Your Body just came on my pop megaplaylist. 🍆🍆

Now that the absurd hyperbole when it dropped is a distant memory, I'm comfortable enough with myself as a person to say

This track sort of slays 🙏

xaosslug

lbr, 2014 is the year for Rih8nna (like years 2007-2013).

She's letting the flops all fight it out this year while she preps her Eighth alberm and next GLOBAL SMASH.

#tea

honestly, these other gorls are LUCKY and should consider themselves THANKFUL RihRih's on hiatus rn.

ibc8dljGEijtND.gif

Fey

Banned
Oh man, I don't really like Mariah and think #Hideous is awful, but I am so here for her knocking KP and Gaga ouT against all odds.

And yeah, SHICD is my favourite non-single from TFM. ;___; I love the chorus so much.

Vashetti

Banned
Your Body just came on my pop megaplaylist. 🍆🍆

Now that the absurd hyperbole when it dropped is a distant memory, I'm comfortable enough with myself as a person to say

This track sort of slays 🙏

My most played song.

Best played loud and with headphones.

Should have smashed and been #1 worldwide. That chorus is huge.

You should re-listen to the whole Fame Monster just because. It may very well go on to become Gaga's magnum opus.

She could probably top it if she decided to start working with the guy who produced her biggest songs as well as the best songs on TFM. But instead she works with DJWS.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 8m
The 2 fans w the most purchase/gift screenshots, radio requests, 'Applause' selfies/video, will fly international to meet me+watch the show!

Oh gaga, not like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom