• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

For anyone who missed the interviews with Gaga.

Ryan Seacrest (about Katy Perry, her injuries and fitness)

Carson Daly (Includes a lot of new information about the app and such)

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

Artemisia

Banned

She's just doing all of this stuff so early. I would understand the August single release and album preorder if the album was coming out in October. But after Applause dies down and the iTunes festival is over, there's going to be many weeks before the album comes out. I don't think it is wise of her to let this 'Gaga is back' hype go to waste and try to put out another single. This whole situation is even worse now that she had to put out the single a week before planned and directly compete with Katy.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Would the balloons in back say Robin Thicke has a tight man-pussy?

Why would they have false claims on them tho?

They didn't before?

iBiDVIAXsa5kh.gif

janelle...

robin.jpg

not like this...

28alt1wdwu7p.gif

Robin Thinne is not worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as Janallah Monáesus let alone sharing a magazine cover with her.

nnnn wait I just did it didn't I negativeman.png

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't too happy sharing a cover with the author of a rape anthem either.

This Carson Daly Gaga interview is giving me my life. He's such a great interviewer.

Gaga sounds so refreshed, sober, energized, etc. She sounds so articulate and in touch with herself too. Also her sense of humor is front and center too now. Love it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This Carson Daly Gaga interview is giving me my life. He's such a great interviewer.

Gaga sounds so refreshed, sober, energized, etc. She sounds so articulate and in touch with herself too. Also her sense of humor is front and center too now. Love it.

The power of Taylor's peen. When they break up Private in Public will be her 21

Bladenic

I remember when I was so pressed at them for clocking AlunaGeorge in the BBC Sound of 2013 poll.

I've really warmed up to them since then, and their album is one of my most anticipated.

I remember living off your fumes. But I agree, I can't wait for their debut album.

Bladenic

Nick never will. He's done after that stint on American Idol.

Drake on on the other hand keeps on being successful cause everyone is here for her.

Mhm, people keep pretending they hate her and aren't here for her music but the massive list of receipts prove otherwise. Only the Canadian Queen of Degrassi.

xaosslug

i honestly caaaaaaaan't @ all the Thicke/Blurred Lines cattiness... I don't stan ha, but credit where it is due. That's some juggernaut SHIT, yo. Boy, he gots erreybody SHOOK.

regarding his VMS performance he/his handlers need to try and make deals to have 'known' women (like, maybe, J-lo? Jennifer Lawdrence? Britney? Christina? etc) play the parts of the gurls in the videos, on stage... I think that would be sufficiently eye-catching and potentially snatch everyone up...

slay, boy! Stay draaaaaaaggg-ing all the POPgurls!
bhuHH.gif

3pOtN.gif

Kyon

Banned
But what happened I thought Gaga was gonna be #1 in under 5 hours :keir:

Drew told me the speed of how things go #1 is important 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

I thought Gaga could clock FASTER than this.

This proves my point. Applause will have its front loaded Stan/comeback hype sales then drop. Roar's lead is speaking VOLUMES.

I saw Gaga get a red update today too

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Applause will be so good live and on nights out
The VMAs will just be everything

To the two humbugs that are above me
Roar was up against blurred lines, Applause is up against roar
Applause clocked BL quicker that Roar did, and the red updates are just fluctuations that are never kept.
Stay pressed.

i honestly caaaaaaaan't @ all the Thicke/Blurred Lines cattiness... I don't stan ha, but credit where it is due. That's some juggernaut SHIT, yo. Boy, he gots erreybody SHOOK.

regarding his VMS performance he/his handlers need to try and make deals to have 'known' women (like, maybe, J-lo? Jennifer Lawdrence? Britney? Christina? etc) play the parts of the gurls in the videos, on stage... I think that would be sufficiently eye-catching and potentially snatch everyone up...

slay, boy! Stay draaaaaaaggg-ing all the POPgurls!
bhuHH.gif

3pOtN.gif

Pharelle did a good job for him though. Great production across the board. The closest success Robin ever touched before this was Sex Therapy but this song is miles longer. Too bad the rest of his album sucks. Literally 2 songs out the whole album is good. I bought it, feeling the burn.

botty

Banned

This proves my point. Applause will have its front loaded Stan/comeback hype sales then drop. Roar's lead is speaking VOLUMES.

I really hope Gaga does well this era, cause the little monsters have been building up lots of bad karma and I'd hate to see them on the other side of a lashing.

I really hope Gaga does well this era, cause the little monsters have been building up lots of bad karma and I'd hate to see them on the other side of a lashing.

With Brit/Katy/Gaga/(r8?) releasing in the second half of this year it is inevitable that one is going to bite the dust. I had been convinced that it would be Brit, but now I am not too sure.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

ibdYMnQoDJf2d7.png

Oop.

Ties

Banned
#Death

elderly_fall-269x180.gif

The Wire or Falling ? Falling does it for me
Both are great songs imo. The Wire isn't as catchy as Falling but it's still a consistent bop. God bless HAIM

Drew told me the speed of how things go #1 is important ����������

2z9ThNp.png
ibifWFQjOBe2qp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom