• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

You're selling her short.

She made the choice to stay in King's Landing last season.

She also made the choice to confide in the Tyrells this season.

I must be forgetting her first opportunity to leave, because last I remember, she was adamant to stay at King's Landing because she was horribly attached to Joffrey until after her father was beheaded. Before then, she would constantly delude herself over being in love and being the future queen. After the beheading, she just became a prisoner.

For her second opportunity, she was ultimately unable to decide what she wanted to do: go with Baelish or marry Loras. She didn't decide to stay in King's Landing because she was warned of Petyr's intentions. She ended up doing neither and being handed off to someone else because of someone else's decision, as per.

As for the Tyrells, well, you can't really deny how awesome Lady Tyrell is. Besides, Sansa's used to being pushed around, so bullied into giving up information is really just par for the course.

ibvfPSv76IaH4J.gif

You can't tell me these decisions aren't going to amount to something eventually.

I agree only because whatever happens to her will be interesting, but this is only because of how other people perceive the importance of her lineage and thus, what they design for her. But as for the character herself? Bleh. She has yet to make a blip on my radar for any other reason than to be utterly indigestible.

Koodo

Banned
You gerls couldn't at least digress with a good show?

ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif

P.S. my new headphone acquisition made me view Challahri's True Romance in a new lighT. The slayage is real, except for the last part of the album which remains a solid chunk of shit.

Artemisia

Banned
P.S. my new headphone acquisition made me view Challahri's True Romance in a new lighT. The slayage is real, except for the last part of the album which is still shit.

How Can I and Lock You Up are absolutely irredeemable. A shame the album had to end on such a low note.

Majmun

Standing on the Sun

-edit- I see it was posted

This song slays from the beginning to the end. I love the beginning and how the music builds up. And that bridge breakdown. Ending is epic as hell too.

This is too much bopping to handle
i78BFaA73OiCr.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Team #banks

She adores Beyonce, would be absolutely fierce if she teamed up with ha
More likely to be with someone on Roc Nation though, hope its not andre 3000

Aguila

#ICONIC
The woman who has everyone fuming, Lana Del Rey, has announced (somewhere) that she is doing videos for Bel Air, Body Electric and Gods & Monsters

http://lanadelreyfancom.tumblr.com/post/51832792656/dellrey-good-news

You probably won't ever see them, but this is good news. Gods & Monsters is one of the best songs she's ever put out IMO.

iDJjA1pCY0WbE.gif

I wonder if she already filmed her Cola video. And I thought she also wanted to make a video for American. And what was that "Tropico" thing she kept teasing?

And where is ATM JAM?
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

3phemeral

Never been a fan of altered gifs, I prefer those that convey natural expressions and are adaptable to every post.

Part of the appeal is finding the right face to use for the situation. Sometimes it doesn't have to be about what's happening in it at all and just about the facial expressions.

EgthU1k.gif

Gifs I can use all the time are nice, but I do quite like the ones that are just hilarious for no good reason, even if it's not in heavy rotation or very special-case usage.

Nemesis_

Jennifer Lopez album is far away, it seems

Don’t call it a comeback, at least not yet: Jennifer Lopez says that her new album is still incomplete. “It’ll probably be out in November,” she said Friday at The Graham Norton Show. “I’m still working on it, yeah.”

Back in April, so before her new single “Live It Up” dropped, Lopez said that her album’s forthcoming Chris Brown collaboration will recall one of her biggest pop hits, “Jenny from the Block.” Prior to that, producer RedOne said that Lopez’s new album in its entirety will be a throwback of sorts, only to her 2001 collaborations with Ja Rule. (“I’m Real (Remix)”).

Check out Lopez’s chat on The Graham Norton Show up top. Skip to 6:00 for remarks on her new album, or sit back and watch cricketing legend Freddie Flintoff “explain” his sport (“We spent a lot of time rubbing balls on our trousers”) and tell the story of taking his 5-year-old son to see Justin Bieber in the process.

You can watch the Graham Norton interview here

SaintZ

The woman who has everyone fuming, Lana Del Rey, has announced (somewhere) that she is doing videos for Bel Air, Body Electric and Gods & Monsters

http://lanadelreyfancom.tumblr.com/post/51832792656/dellrey-good-news

You probably won't ever see them, but this is good news. Gods & Monsters is one of the best songs she's ever put out IMO.
Yes, I posted this yesterday. Apparently she announced it at one of her concerts and they are gonna be filmed in Las Vegas.

I doubt she even filmed the Cola video tbh. The Tropico thing is a film (I don't know if it is a short) by Anthony Mandler, supposedly.

OMG more tribal breakdowns, yes please never stop with the tribal breakdowns. Song's a lot more dynamic than I was worried it would be. This and Grown Woman are gonna be worn the fuck OUT when they come out.

THANK YOU BEYSED GODDESS

stashed-image-0510f465f506ae.gif

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE

Don't act like I didn't text you about this last night!
ibdczl4vpptywA.gif

Hussy.

Nah I saw that really grainy footage yesterday but couldn't make out what was going on. This video I can actually hear what she's singing, lol

It's too bad that she kind of recycles her choreo for Naughty Girl and Baby Boy though ;___;

royalan

Wait

Rob and Soulsis are texting each other?

What kind of love connection...?

Soulsis must have some serious CAKES if Rob is interested. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom