• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Happy bday godels!!!

Xak1GA5.jpg

iJcKW5ALF5LsT.gif

i6UhJimQNRQdB.gif

Majmun

There's only on thing on my mind
I want to love you long time
Want you to work me while i whine
Want you to love me long time
We're just having such a good time
Over and over we whine

Kiss you, while the sun kisses me

i78BFaA73OiCr.gif

Majmun

I wonder if Evilore will shut down OT and community sections.

Overcapacity errors, here we come. GAF usually dies during E3. Hell, even Nintendo Directs have shut down GAF.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
E3 is going to be a mess that reduces gaming side to a pile of fucked to death burning caca
The megatons, the meltdowns and the bans will be worth it. Tons of overreactions and even some meh announcement may cause meltdowns cause its e3

Majmun

I'm expecting a lot of meltdowns and other crazy overreactions. All three have a lot to show.
This is going to be the best E3 in years. For real this time.

Two new machines are debuting, and Ninetndo has to prove itself with the Wii U.

So perched for it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It's going to be glorious
The PS4 best be beautiful

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm expecting a lot of meltdowns and other crazy overreactions. All three have a lot to show.

So perched for it.

#teampcwiiups4

Paying dust to Xbone duh lol

Nemesis_

Oh wow that was great. You're learning well.

I want to change avatars but I've had Snow for three years now. I think I'm stuck with the guy.

You should stick with Snow and move on to his next iteration

:BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO: :BIBLIO:

royalan

So perched for it.

Nintendo is going to flop so hard. And I will be there to drag.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
One thing I have never understood about popgaf is the :ducca: or :biblio: things, or stay londa

What are they? I'm guessing smileys from somewhere

Trigger

One thing I have never understood about popgaf is the :ducca: or :biblio: things, or stay londa

What are they? I'm guessing smileys from somewhere

Yes, they're references to smileys. Londa is an in-joke about an old GAF member that really hated Bey IIRC.

Majmun

Leona Lewis deserves a medal for that post.

Royalan is definitely 1st class pressed when it comes to Bey. But he's not delusional. Some of his tea has some truth in it sometimes.

Londa was saying ALL THE TIME that Bey couldn't sing and that she was ugly. Now that's crazy talk.

Majmun

I always want to use it, but I can't find a small version of it in anyone's minus

I have it. But it's in my unpublished folder (where I keep my stolen gifs or other private stuff)

I'll move it to my SMILIES folder, with a bunch of other smilies
ibhxOJRr5pjY31.gif

Matt_

I have it. But it's in my unpublished folder (where I keep my stolen gifs or other private stuff)

I'll move it to my SMILIES folder, with a bunch of other smilies
ibhxOJRr5pjY31.gif

Oh thanks

I made like marius and stole them all

SaintZ

Oh so that was Londa. I actually don't remember that poster (the avatar seems familiar tho) and I starting posting since OT1 oop.

Oh and another day, another Crazy Kids Remix, this time featuring Khia of all people. I'm guessing she did this herself because
waq685xu9z.gif
waq685xu9z.gif
waq685xu9z.gif

Riff Raff is also working on his own version of the remix.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I like when you run red lights, don't stop till you thrill me, oh how you thrill me
Always in control, how you do it I don't know
But I don't care, take me anywhere,

I love her part on this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom