• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You'd only have noticed if the radio dj bothered to read out the featured artists bit of the song.

iy5aHAU3J2gCo.gif

Koodo

Banned
Pharrell is currently occupying the top two spots on iTunes. Azealia certainly could have collaborated with someone worse.

ijxVeTvfUcUeH.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Pharrell is currently occupying the top two spots on iTunes. Azealia certainly could have collaborated with someone worse.

ijxVeTvfUcUeH.gif

Didn't you read the news in that one post Roy made? It's a pity collabo that just marks her descent into irrelevance.

I guess the collabo with Kanye is a milestone on the path.

Aguila

#ICONIC

ijxVeTvfUcUeH.gif

omg

Now is her chance!!

Maybe Yung Rapunxel's flopping was destiny. The stars have aligned for ha slayage.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
omg

Now is her chance!!

Maybe Yung Rapunxel's flopping was destiny. The stars have aligned for ha slayage.

Yung Rapunxel flopping was inevitable
ATMJAM needs to come soon though, at least before July
A new 212 for the clubs over summer would do ha wonders

royalan

Azealia Blank will flop. A Pharell collabo ain't gonna do shit for her, just like it wouldn't do shit for most anyone else.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
As I've said before, I do think BWET will flop. But luckily I am not one of the poor souls who equates flopping with sucking. BWET will shit even if it flops.

royalan

As I've said before, I do think BWET will flop. But luckily I am not one of the poor souls who equates flopping with sucking. BWET will shit even if it flops.

Azealia Banks' recent output is putrid shit.

If she were still putting out 1991 quality bops I'd be more forgiving, but Yung Rapunxel is a lazy, desperate rehash of 212's format that saw Azealia desperately trying to recreate that song's cadence (and relevance). And after all that precious hype, anticipation, and pointless twitter beefing (that was SURE to bring her promo!) that song came and went like a wet fart in the Sahara. A testament to its quality. Not even the stans defend that mess.

Face it: Azealia jumped the shark before she even got in the water.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Pretty much this
Anyone expecting some kind of commercial power with Banks is setting themselves up for disappointment
She's never been a sales force and has never tried to act like one

But the holy light that will be BWET will be glorious
io6Hv4aouQAJW.gif
io6Hv4aouQAJW.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Azealia Banks' recent output is putrid shit.

If she were still putting out 1991 quality bops I'd be more forgiving, but Yung Rapunxel is a lazy, desperate rehash of 212's format that saw Azealia desperately trying to recreate that song's cadence (and relevance). And after all that precious hype, anticipation, and pointless twitter beefing (that was SURE to bring her promo!) that song came and went like a wet fart in the Sahara. A testament to its quality. Not even the stans defend that mess.

Face it: Azealia jumped the shark before she even got in the water.

Bye.

Before The Expensive Taste shits (fanmade mixtape of her old songs). Fantasea shits. 1991 EP shits. Yung Rapunxel shits. Even her cover of Barely Legal shits.

Azealia has been making quality bops for a long time and you better believe she'll bring iT for her FIRST album.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I make HITS, motherfucker. Never do it for free.

I make HITS, motherfucker. Do you jiggle your dick?

And let's not forget all her talk about being "head negress." Her ENTIRE PERSONA has been about projecting a level of success that she has not yet obtained and, ironically, will NEVER obtain because she's so full of flop juice. Have a sip.

All rappers do this tho. Goodbye again.

Oops, I have to side with Roy over Godels in this case. Azealia is a stank ass ho.

Your hate for Azealia has been noted long ago. Go back to stanning your homewrecker and Gonorrhea on Fire.

Koodo

Banned
It's always entertaining to see stanbases in the nadir of the industry come for each other. I will say though, it's commendable how the Azealia stains at least check for her music, if it can be called that.

i81VN4Z0KFBXv.gif

Cynosure

I'm looking for a new tv-show to follow now that the God of Thrones season is nearing its end.

Should I bother with True Blood? Or is Vampire Diaries better? Are all seasons any good?

I'm currently following these shows:

- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead
- Breaking Bad

Scandal!

It's the best new show I got into. I marathoned all 30 episodes in like 2 weeks.

Icicle

VIBE Vixen Vixen Chat: La Toya Jackson

Interviewer: With Michael Jackson’s children embarking on their own careers, is Paris planning to pursue modeling?
La Toya: She loves show business in general, doesn't matter what it is. Kids are young and their minds change all the time, but she wants to act more than anything else. She wants to act, sing, dance, play guitar, drums, everything.

Get your life, Botty.

Cynosure

No lies anywhere. Olivia Pope >>>>>>>

#Gladiators

Mellie >>>>>>>>>

Pmxfpqz.png

JK. I like her too, but I'm team Boss Gladiator of course

Truth. I started watching the show at first due to it having a strong black lead and stayed because it turned out to be a good show. Ms Washington deserves an emmy (but probably won't even be nominated)

If she wants an emmy, she'll get an emmy.
defiance 2.0

ibr5s3gIBcLPhO.gif

botty

Banned

She was supposed to do a movie or something earlier this year, but nothing came of it. I am putting my paris stan card on the shelf until she graduates high school. And she is so annoying on twitter lately.

Idk why botty even stans for Paris Jackson. Is it because of her first name?

Because she has the potential to be a pop queen. Unfortunately she is too busy trying to live a "normal life." Which is just boring and lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom