• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

I am an Art Popist. I assign Art to things that are popular. I place new meaning on that which already exists.

iZnXJp4wdCb3V.gif

i4hDz6ODl0MXd.gif

I was suspecting they were old because of that old-ass phone/fashion...

iOFXIyfyD0sTg.gif

But then I realized that that's really no evidence at all when it comes to Xtina

Cynosure

they're new candids I posted here. the photos were taken 2006

imikPXLGDvH3W.gif

that's exactly how I think she would look like in new candids tho

Ya'll need to get your Xtina trivia in order, lol

Those pictures are so obviously from 2006. Nobody just sheds all the fat in their face in like 2 weeks. ;)

EDIT:

ALSO, found and watched the full Chime For Beyonce concert: http://vimeo.com/67477330

The arrangements for If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies, I can't ;____;

"I'M SORRY BUT YA'LL AIN'T STANK ENOUGH FOR ME"

Slaying my life on a CONSTANT

stashed-image-0510f465f506ae.gif

Trigger

I just hope neogaf doesn't go down for a while :/. I have a feeling more people will be on gaf during E3 than ever before. I hope the server is prepared. :(

Naw, GAF will die during the main conferences. Luckily I believe most of them are in the evening, and we have Plug to watch them together.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Marathoning True Blood and they've just introduced Alcide
ibtGfL8WdMmmcI.gif
ibtGfL8WdMmmcI.gif

Majmun

I'm looking for a new tv-show to follow now that the God of Thrones season is nearing its end.

Should I bother with True Blood? Or is Vampire Diaries better? Are all seasons any good?

I'm currently following these shows:

- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead
- Breaking Bad

Trigger

I'm looking for a new tv-show to follow now that the God of Thrones season is nearing its end.

Should I bother with True Blood? Or is Vampire Diaries better? Are all seasons any good?

- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead
- Breaking Bad

What kind of amazing taste?

Vamp Diaries >>>>> True Blood. Mad Men is also worth checking out assuming you like a somewhat slower paced drama.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead
- Breaking Bad

All of popGaf (or those that matter) will be watching Season 5 of TVD together so you better get on it.

botty

Banned

- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead
- Breaking Bad

It really depends on your taste. I don't particularly like shows that use sex to string scenes together, and that's what True Blood is full of. If I am not mistaken there is even an STD that can hurt vampires...that's how reliant the show is on sex. The Vampire Diaries on the other hand has Damon, who is one of the most complex characters I've ever seen on television.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Can you even imagine being so desperate that your fave losing weight is worth losing you shit over?

Lordt if that ever happens please take me out back.

It looks like I'm going to have to add The Vampire Diaries to my Netflix queue due to this thread.

I recently got done watching the first 4 seasons of True Blood, and I like it. Yeah, the sex scenes are a bit much, but it's a good show despite that.

The best vampire shows to me are Buffy and Angel, though. David Boreanaz.
ibtGfL8WdMmmcI.gif

Marathoning True Blood and they've just introduced Alcide
ibtGfL8WdMmmcI.gif
ibtGfL8WdMmmcI.gif
Stan! Personality wise, though, I would have to choose Bill.

royalan

Can you even imagine being so desperate that your fave losing weight is worth losing you shit over?

Lordt if that ever happens please take me out back.

Oh shut it. Has nothing to do with desperation. You guys act like #Fighters aren't allowed to be happy about ANYTHING the queen does that's not music-related, meanwhile you guys will lose your shit if your faves so much as tweet. Or, in Azealia's case, bare their stupidity to the world via social media.

Sit.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh shut it. Has nothing to do with desperation. You guys act like #Fighters aren't allowed to be happy about ANYTHING the queen does that's not music-related, meanwhile you guys will lose your shit if your faves so much as tweet. Or, in Azealia's case, bare their stupidity to the world via social media.

Sit.

You're right, maybe it would be less noticeable if the #Fighters had anything music related to be happy about.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It looks like I'm going to have to add The Vampire Diaries to my Netflix queue due to this thread.

I recently got done watching the first 4 seasons of True Blood, and I like it. Yeah, the sex scenes are a bit much, but it's a good show despite that.

The best vampire shows to me are Buffy and Angel, though. David Boreanaz.
ibtGfL8WdMmmcI.gif

Stan! Personality wise, though, I would have to choose Bill.

I never really liked bill
Jesus Velasquez on the other hand is just perfection

And I know the show features sex alot, but I don't think it over takes
Theres a lot of development and I love the whole political side to it

edit; Azealia's twitter antics are entertaining. Christina's waist size is not.

royalan

You're right, maybe it would be less noticeable if the #Fighters had anything music related to be happy about.

#Fighters got an album last year. Most of us are happy about it. She also got a global hit. Most of us are happy about that, too. *.*

edit; Azealia's twitter antics are entertaining. Christina's waist size is not.

Yep, and with Azealia pissing off every industry cat and their mothers, I'm sure she and her stans will be laughing all the way with her to irrelevance.

*cue Godel lauding a Pharell collabo as if it will amount to anything...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yep, and with Azealia pissing off every industry cat and their mothers, I'm sure she and her stans will be laughing all the way with her to irrelevance.

*cue Godel lauding a Pharell collabo as if it will amount to anything...

O, you missed the news about her working with Kanye on Yeezus too I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom