• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

OMG - I need to stop texting from the club but

The DJ just played the hottest remix I've ever heard, and it was for Selena Gomez's Come and Get It.

Like, next level shit.

Someone find it

Are we all in agreement that Fantasy is the Messiah's best song?

ibOHdjbZeV5sE.gif

http://stan-wars.com/stan_dictionary.html

Thanks for the link, lol I can't believe there's an actual dictionary. I will do my best to implement the lingo into my posts.

As for Mimi's greatest song, do you mean like released single? Or overall cause if I'm gonna go with released single I'm gonna side with "Always Be My Baby".

tumblr_m5xv4kTcgo1qd5rn2o1_250.gif

Nemesis_

EatChildren was the best part of that entire documentary and whatever came out of it

CliffyB didn't lie in the credits either

Mumei

You don't give a shit about me otherwise you wouldn't have quoted it.

I had a good run.

It doesn't matter whether he quoted it; you took too long to edit so I could see what you wrote.

You're wrong, but let's leave your ravings for off the forum, 'kay?

Touchdown

Banned
That's a hard question to answer as I have songs/albums from a lot of the people discussed here. If I had to choose one to "stan" it would be

tumblr_lvrpieYI6m1r0bn2lo1_400.gif

iuqFgaL74S68v.gif

YYAAASS!! Sorry I'm late to welcoming you to the lamb fam here in Popgaf which consists of Mumei AND BOTTY and I and a few other bandwagoners.

Stay for a while, we have cookies made of swade.
swag + shade
ibmTH9lb7B8OFB.gif

I heard Stay playing in a coffee place here in China and it sounded kinda weird so I asked one of the folks there if the liked Rihanna, but then they told me it wasn't a Rihanna song lol. Apparently it's quite common for singers to cover American songs and pass them as their own here :/

botty

Banned
I heard Stay playing in a coffee place here in China and it sounded kinda weird so I asked one of the folks there if the liked Rihanna, but then they told me it wasn't a Rihanna song lol. Apparently it's quite common for singers to cover American songs and pass them as their own here :/

this isn't blogspot, superman.

*.*

fozzie-facepalm.gif

AND BOTTY <3

It's fine. *.*

I know my Xtina stanning usually overshadows my devotion to Mariah.

Touchdown

Banned

Hmm, this explains that Asian singer (Can't remember the name XD ) that is always singing Mariah songs. I hope they are not making too much profit off it.

Touchdown

Banned
We've gotten a bunch of vocal Mariah stans around here lately.

And right before E3.

Hmmmmm.....

I'm also a Nintendo Stan. Wonder if there is a correlation -an aging Legendado about to have a rebirth of epicness in the wake of competitor absenceness?

Hmm, this explains that Asian singer (Can't remember the name XD ) that is always singing Mariah songs. I hope they are not making too much profit off it.

I've seen lots of vids of people trying to attempt her songs in some sort of concert or competition type thing or something. Its hilarious and sad all at the same time. MC, often imitated, never duplicated

tumblr_ldi5wig2mv1qfzf2to1_400.gif

Partition

Banned
Just downloaded this album:

Highly recommended. My favorite album this year and probably until ARTPOP comes out.

Standouts:
  • Take My Hand
  • Nucleur Seasons
  • You're The One
  • Cloud Aura (ft. Brooke Candy)
  • Set Me Free (Feel My Pain)

Artemisia

Banned
True Romance is my AOTY in the sense that nothing I've listened to so far has topped it. I know that's the definition of an AOTY, an album that's better than the rest, but I'm so used to a certain level of quality for an album of the year that True Romance doesn't quite reach.

That's nothing against it, though. It's a great album in its own right.

Highly recommended. My favorite album this year and probably until ARTPOP comes out.

Standouts:
  • Take My Hand
  • Nucleur Seasons
  • You're The One

I've been meaning to give this a listen. I had no idea who this chick was before she did that song with Icona Pop, but I'm interested.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Standouts:
  • Take My Hand
  • Nucleur Seasons
  • You're The One

I love this album. Nuclear Seasons & Take My Hand >>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom