• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

PopGAF has been on fire today gerls. Thanks.

Artemisia

Banned
All Arte had was a bucket for a crown. I always had it gurl. Arte tried tho.

article-1066437-0025E6A700000258-85_233x343.jpg

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

racist. ban her.

SaintZ

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

racist. ban her.
i can't breathe.

my coworkers want to know what's happening to me, mess.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
article-1066437-0025E6A700000258-85_233x343.jpg

racist. ban her.

I aint talking about that bucket I mean the bucket you use to mop the floor with your cheap ass wig. Keep reaching.

Yall finally seeing pupi true mess of an attitude. Stale tea and incoherent, off topic nonsense.

Off Topic like Alicia Keys breaking families apart you betcha.

Nemesis_

noo I thought you were IHATEUCUNTZ, someone needs to fess up cause they wasted 6m and 6s doing that survey and it would be a shame if its deleted

a PM will suffice

Why on earth would I do that for something like this and even so why on earth would I say "CUNTZ".

i5q664287yj8x.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I would like to do this survey. Could I get a link?

Rate <--- click

• Rate each and ALL songs and videos from 1 - 10, its quick and easy
  • Include your Gaf username at the end or your ballot will not be counted

*I no longer go to this institution so if they find out I'm still using their services and cut me off then I will cancel the rate cuz
I aint here to be transferring numbers to spreadsheets, so hurry. I will close the survey a week from now.
2ed0be19.gif

there

Maybe it was a lurker

looks like it

Here are mine:

ibdztUvwlrp3EH.png

i0BbAW6jLtEtz.png

ib2fHuMvb5LIsc.png

isDwLvVof6hmL.png

ihEwYRGHEeFZW.png

This is my first time using .png files with minus so if these images aren't showing up let me know so that I can get my shit together. lol

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Moves like Jagger" is such a bop. I'm only using the live version that he did at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show so I don't have to hear Xtina since it sounds so much better without her.

#random

Telephone and The Edge of Glory are my favorite videos of hers.

You and I comes close.

If Bad Romance came out after any of the ones for Born This Way it would have nowhere near the effect it has for people. As far as the Gaga multiverse is concerned, its content is pretty run-of-the-mill. Sorry 'bout it.

botty

Banned
Roy, cyno.........soulscribe

Christina Aguilera &#8207;@xtina 3m
I hear my longtime background singer @SashaAllenMusic is STILL GOING on #TheVoice!! Go #TeamShakira LET'S WIN this thing!!!

priceless.gif
priceless.gif
priceless.gif

Yado

Telephone and The Edge of Glory are my favorite videos of hers.

You and I comes close.

If Bad Romance came out after any of the ones for Born This Way it would have nowhere near the effect it has for people. As far as the Gaga multiverse is concerned, its content is pretty run-of-the-mill. Sorry 'bout it.

Bad Romance is revered because it's the first time her sound was on par with her image, prior to that her aesthetic was slaying but her music was subpar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom