• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neither

i feel like gaga has been gone for far too long and people are starting to forget about her.
and quite frankly i think she needs to stay under the radar until she starts promo for artpop so she can make a stronger impact when she comes back

Kyon

Banned
i feel like gaga has been gone for far too long and people are starting to forget about her.
and quite frankly i think she needs to stay under the radar until she starts promo for artpop so she can make a stronger impact when she comes back

Hi there new person with flawless avatar and yes I agree

Nemesis_

That is pretty much what is happening ;_;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

She has been for quite a while now but she's rumoured to be touring with Beyonce over summer so that would be a good platform to launch a new single, especially if it's a collab

And talking of stan lingo, I've started to notice it being said by those that aren't part of the black/gay/pop communities. It's not all of it but it's definitely working its way up from the minorities.
I can't wait for everyone to start some public draggings

Kyon

Banned
She has been for quite a while now but she's rumoured to be touring with Beyonce over summer so that would be a good platform to launch a new single, especially if it's a collab

And talking of stan lingo, I've started to notice it being said by those that aren't part of the black/gay/pop communities. It's not all of it but it's definitely working its way up from the minorities.
I can't wait for everyone to start some public draggings

You didn't see my post earlier about that?

My impact tbh and you bitches were too scurred to speak the lingo in PUBLIC. Let them ABSORB y'all.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You didn't see my post earlier about that?

My impact tbh and you bitches were too scurred to speak the lingo in PUBLIC. Let them ABSORB y'all.

oh, i skimmed it

tumblr_mblixb6kj21rak3uwo1_500.gif

But just agreeing. It's mainly teens being dramatic atm but it will keep expanding till your Gran is snatching those unedecuated lessor's wigs for ha collection

Kyon

Banned
oh, i skimmed it

tumblr_mblixb6kj21rak3uwo1_500.gif

But just agreeing. It's mainly teens being dramatic atm but it will keep expanding till your Gran is snatching those unedecuated lessor's wigs for ha collection

I actually been collecting receipts on those hypocrites in case they try it. Waiting for the right moment

Matt_

I actually been collecting receipts on those hypocrites in case they try it. Waiting for the right moment

Oop, coming for those scalps
Assuming you're talking about the fools in OT, I do not get what their issue is
Their whole opposition to this community just screams of uneducated ignorance

I remember that Justin Bieber thread was after I got my account but I was still lurking, and it soured me on this entire site for months because of the amount of shit people were saying and the fact the mods did nothing to stop it

Nemesis_

The Justin Bieber stuff is like, the worst. I cannot at how many people try to portray themselves as DOMINANT MEN by saying MAN I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM or CUT OFF HIS BALLS or how he DOESN'T LIFT

Like I don't even like Justin Bieber at all but it's ridiculous how worked up RoidGAF gets about Bieber.

Kyon

Banned
The Justin Bieber stuff is like, the worst. I cannot at how many people try to portray themselves as DOMINANT MEN by saying MAN I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM or CUT OFF HIS BALLS or how he DOESN'T LIFT

Like I don't even like Justin Bieber at all but it's ridiculous how worked up RoidGAF gets about Bieber.

FINAAAAALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I never said anything about this cause I wasn't sure how y'all felt about it but seriously...

I understand not liking someone but when people wish someone was dead/wanting to beat the shit out of them for their personal/public issues that are only really harmful to that person is just sad.

Also people booing Justin everywhere he goes that is so sad. Seriously society are a bunch of bullies. I can understand if people hate Chris Brown ok but Justin is only a kid ;__;

I bet if someone said that about a woman they'd be permed.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Breeders gonna breed.

Matt_

Oh I wasn't talking about the general reaction to Beiebs, more that photoshop thread that turned to shit

But I agree the whole animosity towards him is outrageous, and I don't even like the guy
Same goes for a variety of people like Kim K and poor poor Lindsay

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think I have discovered the way to figure out a good cover version.

If a cover is only good because the original song is good, it's not a good cover, even if the cover version is still good.

So Emile Sandé's CIL cover is good, but only because CIL is good.

A good cover needs value independently of the original song, like Scissor Sisters' Comfortably Numb.

Nemesis_

I never said anything about this cause I wasn't sure how y'all felt about it but seriously...

I understand not liking someone but when people wish someone was dead/wanting to beat the shit out of them for their personal/public issues that are only really harmful to that person is just sad.

Also people booing Justin everywhere he goes that is so sad. Seriously society are a bunch of bullies. I can understand if people hate Chris Brown ok but Justin is only a kid ;__;

I still think he deserves some of the animosity though, that speech at this years BMAs was fucking horrendous.

Mumei

Has this been posted yet?
Charice came out as a lesbian a few days ago.
For those who don't know who she is, she sang the theme song for Final Fantasy XIII-2, starred in Glee, and has perform with many u.s. artists and on talk shows.
She apologized to her family, I'm assuming her family is religious so it might have come as a shock.
Hopefully most of her fans and family will continue to support her.
On a side note, I think she looks better with long hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0LiCtv8phc
Charice-tomboy-e1370227869392.jpg

Has she apologized for being a terrible singer?

Bladenic

Has she apologized for being a terrible singer?

She's terrible? I thought she was supposed to be good?

Also I wholeheartedly agree that the nerds on GAF who try to be all alpha on the Internet saying they'll beat up Justin Bieber is ridiculous, pathetic, and a little sad. Lord knows I can't stand his personality as it comes across the media but I don't dream of knocking him out or whatever.

That being said, these Lightning stans need to perish.

cory64

I agree but Justin's as old as Chris Brown was when he.

Was listening to The Edge of Glory on my way back home last night. God that song still gives me goosebumps. I always get emotional when that final chorus hits; her voice is so raw and the production elevates the song to somewhere really special. I still think about my grandmother when it comes on :(

Regardless of what you think of Born This Way as an album, I still stand by the notion that The Edge of Glory is the greatest song she's ever created, and I'm gonna have a hard time seeing how she'll top it. It's just too special. Pure power.

Was listening to The Edge of Glory on my way back home last night. God that song still gives me goosebumps. I always get emotional when that final chorus hits; her voice is so raw and the production elevates the song to somewhere really special. I still think about my grandmother when it comes on :(

Regardless of what you think of Born This Way as an album, I still stand by the notion that The Edge of Glory is the greatest song she's ever created, and I'm gonna have a hard time seeing how she'll top it. It's just too special.

Edge of Glory is definitely the best song on the album, but I can't say in good faith that it was better than the singles from The Fame + Monster.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Regardless of what you think of Born This Way as an album, I still stand by the notion that The Edge of Glory is the greatest song she's ever created, and I'm gonna have a hard time seeing how she'll top it. It's just too special. Pure power.
Edge of Glory is middling, Highway Unicorn shits on it, Gaga will never top Bad Romance.

Next!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Like with discussing gaming, as I understand it the problem with discussing ATRL was not that you can't mention it at all, you just can't turn the thread into the ATRL discussion thread in the same with that you can't use it to say things you wouldn't be allowed to say in Gaming Side.

Like with discussing gaming, as I understand it the problem with discussing ATRL was not that you can't mention it at all, you just can't turn the thread into the ATRL discussion thread in the same with that you can't use it to say things you wouldn't be allowed to say in Gaming Side.

I agree.

On another topic. Downloaded Little Mix's album. Has some great tracks, but I can't see it taking off.

Edge of Glory is middling, Highway Unicorn shits on it, Gaga will never top Bad Romance.

Next!

Nnnnnnnnnn, the scalping

"Makes me think of my grandma ;___;"

"Next!!"

Highway Unicorn is really interesting too. It needed some mystery ingredient to really nail the direction she wanted it to go in. It's 90% there though.

Bad Romance is amazing, but Edge of Glory is timeless.

+ Hair.

Mumei

Yes.

I don't care if you mention that you found a gif there or learned about something there, but don't talk about ATRL here.

Yeah, Hair is amazing too. I'm totally fine with the fact that very few people have found the core appeal of it. It's perfect at what it does, so if people don't "get it" then it ain't no thang to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom