• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Yall should watch this interview. Its old but barely surfaced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mw1Xqf4HF_0

tumblr_mnu4s34H7q1qdmb8eo1_250.gif
tumblr_mnu4s34H7q1qdmb8eo2_250.gif

tumblr_mnu4s34H7q1qdmb8eo3_250.gif
tumblr_mnu4s34H7q1qdmb8eo4_250.gif

tumblr_mnu4s34H7q1qdmb8eo5_250.gif
tumblr_mnu4s34H7q1qdmb8eo6_250.gif

PowderedToast

i feel like gaga has been gone for far too long and people are starting to forget about her.
and quite frankly i think she needs to stay under the radar until she starts promo for artpop so she can make a stronger impact when she comes back

if you're ICONIC it doesn't matter how long you're away, see MJ/madonna

so the question, is gaga ICONIC ? moreso than anyone else who is contemporary right now, imo

i mean idk how to quantify whether people are forgetting or not. ofc nobody is talking about her, she isn't doing anything. when she hits promo mode people WILL care and pay attention

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Reading my way through the Last of Us review thread and it was as messy as expected
iDJ71srhOXVqF.gif

Nice to see that the game is indeed as flawless as expected
io6Hv4aouQAJW.gif

edit; ^^^ looks like some photoshop has been done to make her look more like Jay Z

A source close to the family tells ET exclusively that the reason Paris attempted suicide is because she wasn't allowed to go to a Marilyn Manson concert. The rocker is set to play Gibson Amphitheater with Alice Cooper on June 6.
I hope this is a lie. Of all the reasons for self murder....
b80efe23.gif
Not here for these 1% problems.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It occurred to me today that Vampire Weekend haven't had a bad track on any of their albums. There isn't even any filler. Our faves could learn a lot about releasing pop albums.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It occurred to me today that Vampire Weekend haven't had a bad track on any of their albums. There isn't even any filler. Our faves could learn a lot about releasing pop albums.

I haven't really listened to them so I can't really comment
But the song with their lead singer is by far the worst on Major Lazer's album

SaintZ

Oh I just finished the video hehe but god Nicole is VICIOUS.

The weather lady doesn't know how to #clapback. I feel a little bad for her and she looks like Tan Mom lol.

Bladenic

Ya'll know how much I detest Chris Brown, but I would be amiss to deny the pure jams that are Fine China and especially Don't Wake Me Up (God).

DMeisterJ

Banned
@Roy Philly news anchors keep staying messy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5nbRzxS_TRE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1lfbo6oPA

i8dBBx99LXc5V.gif

They should join POPGAF tbh
I'd make gifs but it's all offscreen ;___;

nnnnnnn I need to start watching Channel 3 news. I've always had a soft spot for Action News but this seems too messy to miss out on.

Ya'll know how much I detest Chris Brown, but I would be amiss to deny the pure jams that are Fine China and especially Don't Wake Me Up (God).

Agreed.

Fine China is a level 10 bop. Chris can slay a bit.

Matt_

Fine China is awful but Dont Wake me Up and that song rihanna remixed for him are really good
irH5JYv4mOxlg.gif

Love the new avatar tbh

Rum, pum, pum, pum rum, pum, pum, pum rum, pum, pum, pum
Me say one man down (oh, let me say)
Rum, pum, pum, pum rum, pum, pum, pum, rum, pum, pum, pum
When we went downtown

Cause now I am a criminal criminal criminal
Oh, lord have mercy now I am a criminal
Man Down
Tell the judge please gimme minimal
Run out a town none a them can see me now

Bladenic

And the rest of the world is giving it a 10/10

I didn't expect such high scores. Naughty Gods indeed

Really? I think I, ND, and the rest of the world would have been disappointed if it scored lower than Uncharted.

ALSO KIIII at Beautiful getting a negative update. Poor ha, it's such a jam. Actually poor Miguel, he's about to go completely broke due to incoming lawsuit.

I mean I somewhat agree in that I think Galaxy is a little overrated, but he went too far with "mediocre."

It is also ironic since there is no way The Last Of Us would be getting the same review scores it is if it had been made by another studio.

(last post on the topic though)

Majmun

And still not better than Mario Galaxy, Ocarina of Time and Mario Galaxy 2. (Gamerankings)

When will Naughty Dog?

Those are great games. But Naughty Dog has created two new highly acclaimed franchises this gen.

When will Nintendo step out of their safe Mario-Zelda zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom