• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
ChartWatch said:
Rihanna’s “Diamonds” tops the 3 million mark in digital sales this week. It’s Rihanna’s 11th 3 million-seller, which extends her lead as the artist with the most 3-million-sellers in digital history. Bruno Mars, Fergie and will.i.am are tied for second place, with nine each. (The tallies for Fergie and will.i.am include, in each case, six Black Eyed Peas hits). Katy Perry, Lil Wayne and Kanye West are next in line, with eight 3 million-sellers.
“Diamonds” reaches the 3 million mark one week after Rihanna’s follow-up hit, “Stay” (featuring Mikky Ekko), hit the mark.

Here are Rihanna’s 11 3-million-sellers, in descending order of sales: Eminem’s “Love The Way You Lie” (5,892,000), “We Found Love” (featuring Calvin Harris, 5,013,000), “Disturbia” (4,593,000), T.I.’s “Live Your Life” (4,511,000), “Umbrella” (featuring Jay-Z, 4,236,000), “S&M” (3,543,000), “Don’t Stop The Music” (3,521,000), “Only Girl (In The World)” (3,459,000), “Run This Town” (co-equal billing with Jay-Z and Kanye West, 3,229,000), “Stay” (featuring Mikky Ekko, 3,092,000), “Diamonds” (3,004,000).

x

Her record-extending impacT

And this is "Stay's" 16th week in the Hot 100 top 10. Her longevity of this 'quick lil single'

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

PowderedToast

what is the longest any of u have listened to an album

once last year when i was doing some graphic design coursework for deadline overnight + i had BTW for about 4 hours straight on loop. i was buzzing too but i can't remember what from

gaga the goddess visited my room with her shining light and touched my soul , i had never felt more inspired or LGBT. i was a tru +--'~highway unicorn~'--+

I had Born This Way on from May 2011 to September 2013.

True story.

(yes I plan to stop listening to it in September, hopefully ALLAHGOD will be out by then)

botty

Banned

once last year when i was doing some graphic design coursework for deadline overnight + i had BTW for about 4 hours straight on loop. i was buzzing too but i can't remember what from

gaga the goddess visited my room with her shining light and touched my soul , i had never felt more inspired or LGBT. i was a tru +--'~highway unicorn~'--+

Jared Leto's new album for 3 hours. Which is about 3.2 total listens non-stop.

ibufPDqipMxLHa.gif

Trigger

When 20/20 was first available for streaming on iTunes I listened to it four times which is probably somewhere around 3-4 hours.

botty

Banned
She was supposed to do a movie or something earlier this year, but nothing came of it. I am putting my paris stan card on the shelf until she graduates high school. And she is so annoying on twitter lately.

I saw the signs and didn't say anything.

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What are the best upbeat Mariah songs?

I'm not really a ballad person and interested to see what I like of hers

I like Obsessed, touch my body and It's Like that
Beautiful is alright but nothing special

Bladenic

Heartbreaker. Sorry for double post but I'm on my phone.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Heartbreaker. Sorry for double post but I'm on my phone.

My god
The 90s outfits
the awful lypsinching

Can't understand her half of the time though, that soft/whisper singing is almost too quiet

Matt_

Oh um then try Fantasy.

Yass! This is more like it
I remember this bop from way back
ibwtOyFPXszq31.gif

Screaming at that reporter gif, she runs so funny

edit; Alicia Key's new song is Tears Always Win
Heard it on the radio today, like it a lot more than girl on fire

SaintZ

The Canadian Madonna showing her support for We Can't Stop.

capturadepantalla2013zrscj.png

67d90ee8r9utw.gif

Kimbra "tweeted" about it too but she retracted.

capturadepantalla20139usuw.png

Oh and "Here's To Never Growing Up" is gold, yay
67d90ee8r9utw.gif

Touchdown

Banned

always be my baby and dreamlover
and migrate
:eek: classics