• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm glad Rihanna isn't a part of this messy fall. She'll release when she can command full attention and not share the spotlight with these flops. The good thing about her not being around currently and being on tour is that it's much easier to spot the basics that are trying it.

Mau ®

here[/url], you have to go through and find her replies. I have no idea if it's still going on, but my questions would probably be buried in the sea of posts anyways. :(

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[–]goldburp 9 punktów
52 minuty temu
Where should I put these hydrangeas?

[–]_Madonna 23 punkty
1 minuta
temu
up your ass

I AM SCREAMING!!!!
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

Nemesis_

So basically everybody has to like WORK BITCH or they're pressed? This is beyond tiring.

I'm glad Rihanna isn't a part of this messy fall. She'll release when she can command full attention and not share the spotlight with these flops. The good thing about her not being around currently and being on tour is that it's much easier to spot the basics that are trying it.

If Rihanna is as great as you see her she should be able to command the spotlight amongst "these flops". Britney (as an example) is the biggest name in pop (arguably), Rih is smart to not release this fall.

That being said - I thought we had confirmation Rih was releasing this year?

Mumei

This Madonna AMA is going swimmingly, isn't it?

And that's why it's harder for me to say I'm a fan of Britney. I'm a fan of some of her songs, not most of them, and for me listening to a Britney song doesn't really make me want to listen to more Britney songs, because "Britney" herself isn't really that important.

Oh. You know, that's a good way of explaining a feeling I've had for awhile but wasn't sure how I wanted to articulate.

But I don't agree with the suggestion that anyone could have had Britney's career if they had her team. I think Britney did have a certain je ne sais quois - charisma, star power, a unique - if not necessarily good - vocal style that had obvious appeal (and all credit to whoever suggested it to her), etc. - that was also very important to her success. Her team certainly gave her the best possible shot when it come to setting her up for success from material to promo, but you can't go so far as to say anyone could have had Britney's career with Britney's team.

Kyon

Banned
Oh. You know, that's a good way of explaining a feeling I've had for awhile but wasn't sure how I wanted to articulate.

But I don't agree with the suggestion that anyone could have had Britney's career if they had her team. I think Britney did have a certain je ne sais quois - charisma, star power, a unique - if not necessarily good - vocal style that had obvious appeal (and all credit to whoever suggested it to her), etc. - that was also very important to her success. Her team certainly gave her the best possible shot when it come to setting her up for success from material to promo, but you can't go so far as to say anyone could have had Britney's career with Britney's team.

Is this what positive energy gets me?

Let me ZEN some more then

zen.gif
zen.gif
zen.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
If Rihanna is as great as you see her she should be able to command the spotlight amongst "these flops". Britney (as an example) is the biggest name in pop (arguably), Rih is smart to not release this fall.

That being said - I thought we had confirmation Rih was releasing this year?

No, attention whores and gimmicks sometimes can cloud in front of truly great things. Kinda like how the Wii was able to command the attention but at the same time be the worst console out of the three from last generation. Same as how Miley commands so much attention when she's such a ba$ic.

Nice try coming for Rihanna tho. But go back to the drawing board and try again.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So basically everybody has to like WORK BITCH or they're pressed? This is beyond tiring.

Where did anyone say that, though? I called people pressed because even eight albums into her career, having put out some of the best pop music ever and still being able to push a song to top 10 after her apparent career death in 2007, there are some people who still think Britney is just 'any old pop star'.

Mau ®

what do I need to do to make you go on a date with me?

Madonna said:
Send photo

Would you consider ever doing a small fan tour with less known songs (but very loved) like Skin, Falling Free, Time Stood Still etc for the real fans?

Madonna said:
sounds like fun - who is going to pay my overhead?

HOLY SHIT
lmfao.gif

Kyon

Banned
Knee telling bitches to work and make WB #1 so she can follow them.
sad.gif

She's getting back to her ghetto self. MessT and Thirst

it was going to be #1 anyway. Even more mess

Yado

The music Gods have been good to me lately. All I need now is for Katy to release Dark Horse to ravage me.
ibmt9EVbn9QblP.gif

Fey

Banned
o is it over? this was added to the top of the page

thanks reddit. nice chatting with you. next time send photo. I want to start a Revolution of Love - are you with me? Then send people to artforfreedom.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom