• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Give me more.

iKF82Q338H1It.gif

Kyon

Banned
But we all know Miley's only slaying because Britney imparted her divinity. Knee's power is present in the top two positions.

ibpNyjwUvyxWPy.gif

ddd

She had no MV, no Controversy, no VMA performances, no GMA performances
till a few hours from now,
no Times Square Promo, no lyric video and ONE DAY also out peaked Applause's itunes position. All on NAME alone.

Her name ALONE has POWER. Only Knee

ibpNyjwUvyxWPy.gif

Zutroy

I know discussion has moved on from that Britney article, but it kinda annoyed me because it was so obnoxious and presumptuous.

I know this is just as presumptuous but here's my thoughts.

First, Britney is fucking minted. She has enough money and royalties to sustain her and her families current lifestyle to last a lifetime. If she wasn't interested in what she was doing and enjoyed it, she could easily hang up her boots and call it a day. You may say that her management force her to do it, but one I don't believe that being a global superstar is something you can force somebody to do, and secondly most of her management have other artists they look after anyway so it's not like they'd be out of a job.

The bit in the article that I find presumptuous and is also mention a lot by other stan bases is that she's lazy and put no effort into anything anymore. Where's the secret camera's he's been watching? How do they know what she gets up to most day? The only information we hear about a typical working day for Britney Spears is how much of a professional she is in the recording studio. How hard she dances her butt off in the dance studio. How hard she works in the gym to keep fit and healthy for her tours.

Okay her live performances aren't what they use to be, but it's also no secret that during these last few eras she was on a lot of medication for her bi-polar and anxiety. Let's face it, five years ago she was in such a bad place that most of the world were expecting to wake up to the news that she was dead. The turnaround in these five years have been amazing and thankfully she's been looking even healthier lately.

The reason a lot of people still like Britney, and it kinda touches on what Godels was saying, is because not only does she come across as a sweet and genuine person, but also a real person. She goes around in public in her sweatpants and Uggs to Starbucks, and yes compared to others her vocals are average, but that just makes people relate to her and think that they could also achieve her level of success. Unlike somebody like Gaga who makes an effort for every public outing. Some people prefer that and the theatricality of it, where as others think it just makes her look desperate for attention.

Another reason why she is still relevant is because she is always on trend or even ahead of the curve, and most of her songs suit her voice perfectly. Whether that's down to her or her team we don't know. Most people like to just presume it's her team and that she just walks in and does what she's told (even though the only evidence out there is that producers say she likes to have an input with what she does). It's probably a good balance of both. People saying that anyone could have sang Work Bitch - yeah right! The delivery of her vocals is what makes the song and it matches the production so well! Imagine how ridiculous the song would sound with Beyonce, Katy or Gaga's vocals! Only Britney could pull it off.

Anyway it's 3am and I've got to get for uni in 5 hours so I'm off to sleep!
Although I've started watching Homeland and I'm finding it very hard to stop!

I know discussion has moved on from that Britney article, but it kinda annoyed me because it was so obnoxious and presumptuous.

First, Britney is fucking minted. She has enough money and royalties to sustain her and her families current lifestyle to last a lifetime. If she wasn't interested in what she was doing and enjoyed it, she could easily hang up her boots and call it a day. You may say that her management force her to do it, but one I don't believe that being a global superstar is something you can force somebody to do, and secondly most of her management have other artists they look after anyway so it's not like they'd be out of a job.

The bit in the article that I find presumptuous and is also mention a lot by other stan bases is that she's lazy and put no effort into anything anymore. Where's the secret camera's he's been watching? How do they know what she gets up to most day? The only information we hear about a typical working day for Britney Spears is how much of a professional she is in the recording studio. How hard she dances her butt off in the dance studio. How hard she works in the gym to keep fit and healthy for her tours.

Okay her live performances aren't what they use to be, but it's also no secret that during these last few eras she was on a lot of medication for her bi-polar and anxiety. Let's face it, five years ago she was in such a bad place that most of the world were expecting to wake up to the news that she was dead. The turnaround in these five years have been amazing and thankfully she's been looking even healthier lately.

The reason a lot of people still like Britney, and it kinda touches on what Godels was saying, is because not only does she come across as a sweet and genuine person, but also a real person. She goes around in public in her sweatpants and Uggs to Starbucks, and yes compared to others her vocals are average, but that just makes people relate to her and think that they could also achieve her level of success. Unlike somebody like Gaga who makes an effort for every public outing. Some people prefer that and the theatricality of it, where as others think it just makes her look desperate for attention.

Another reason why she is still relevant is because she is always on trend or even ahead of the curve, and most of her songs suit her voice perfectly. Whether that's down to her or her team we don't know. Most people like to just presume it's her team and that she just walks in and does what she's told (even though the only evidence out there is that producers say she likes to have an input with what she does). It's probably a good balance of both. People saying that anyone could have sang Work Bitch - yeah right! The delivery of her vocals is what makes the song and it matches the production so well! Imagine how ridiculous the song would sound with Beyonce, Katy or Gaga's vocals! Only Britney could pull it off.

ibufJMPLiv6UeQ.gif

Kyon

Banned

GO IN ON THOSE BROKE UNEMPLOYED BITCHES! MAKE THEM WORK

iTg8Woyai6xEL.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beyoncé's Ex Fondly Remembers Their Teen Romance

Long before she would become Mrs. Carter, Beyonce Knowles enjoyed a nine-year romance with Lyndall Locke, a fellow church cheerleader in Houston, Texas. In his first television interview about his super-famous ex, the 32-year-old professional chef at Knotty Pine Catering reminisces about the day they first met.

A then 13-year-old Locke was attached when he was initially introduced to Beyonce, 11, by their mutual friend Kelly Rowland. Almost 20 years later, he fondly recalls the moment he fell in love.

"I [couldn't] even do cheerleading practice because [I was] staring. I remember what she had on and everything. I remember her hair, I remember it all," says Locke, who was so struck by the "nice," "down-to-earth" singer he immediately broke up with his then-girlfriend and went on a mission to obtain Beyonce's phone number.

"That night when I went home, I called a friend to get Kelly's phone number, and I was going to call Kelly to get Beyonce's phone number… So I call Kelly…'Hey Kelly, this is Lyndall. It might be weird, but I was calling because I wanted to get Beyonce's phone number.' The other side said, 'This is Beyonce.'"

Despite their awkward start, the two dated well into their teens and even talked about tying the knot. Unfortunately, Locke's wandering eye put an end to their relationship and, a short time later, Beyonce became involved with the man who would ultimately become her husband, rapper Jay Z.

"In the beginning I figured it'll fizzle. I mean, 'cause he was a lot older than her. And if I can mess something up, I know he can mess something up too," he admits. "Any man who's ten years older than a younger woman, you know, they gotta be able to mess it up. I'm just like, 'Come on, come on, come on.' But then if you think about it, any man, they know how not to mess it up also."

Click the video for more, including Locke's remorse about letting go of Beyonce, who he dubbed "the most beautiful woman in the world."

VIDEO:http://www.etonline.com/news/138476_...g_and_Breakup/

Mobile so I aint fixing any of this.

Mau ®

The #monster hook Rihanna recorder for an artist she admires is NOT for Gaga.

vsQFGn0.jpg

I have a feeling it's for JT's 20/20 vol. 2 tbh.

Yado

Beyoncé's Ex Fondly Remembers Their Teen Romance

Long before she would become Mrs. Carter, Beyonce Knowles enjoyed a nine-year romance with Lyndall Locke, a fellow church cheerleader in Houston, Texas. In his first television interview about his super-famous ex, the 32-year-old professional chef at Knotty Pine Catering reminisces about the day they first met.

This room temp tea. He must have bills to pay.

A... church cheerleader? She sure knows how to pick them.

Don't be fronting on male cheerleaders... They are just as good as male Gymnast in the you know where. She picked right lol.

Edit: I'm so glad popgaf is back. I was homeless for what felt like a week in all these weird ass threads. There's no place like home.

tumblr_mdgde17LRb1r87c73o1_500.gif

Don't be fronting on male cheerleaders... They are just as good as male Gymnast in the you know where. She picked right lol.
I have nothing against male cheerleaders, especially since they got some fine ones out there. It's just a cheerleader for a church? That sounds... weird. I didn't even know churches had cheerleaders.

Partition

Banned
nnnn bitch Knee still out peaked your fave tho with no promo and with 1 day.

let that MARINATE a biT

I wouldn't be bragging about charts just yeT when her previous lead single free-falled off the charts after one week

EDIT: Thats also really cute that Rih wants to be on a Gaga track, lemme stan her a bit

Have you extensively researched this?

iU7A2dcv9xdIC.gif

Well.......... We all have a past haha.

i4bGHaZYxdUxp.gif

I have nothing against male cheerleaders, especially since they got some fine ones out there. It's just a cheerleader for a church? That sounds... weird. I didn't even know churches had cheerleaders.

That part is weird. Church Cheerleader tho? What kind of rich church was that, that they had their own cheerleading squad? Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom