• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I am screaming at this

iY8Qmbs2bFSCP.gif

ilSO0naK8OmOv.gif

royalan

I'm really disappointed that Gaga's taking the whole "ARTpop" thing so literally.

Just give me Sex Dreams, Jewels and Drugs and Trouble already so I can bounce...

Kyon

Banned
I'm really disappointed that Gaga's taking the whole "ARTpop" thing so literally.

Just give me Sex Dreams, Jewels and Drugs and Trouble already so I can bounce...

Basically. I'm ignoring everything only here for the music which she is delivering on unlike BTW.

She can pretend she likes ART I will love the album it's a win win situation :)

I'm happy ;__;

Go319

Ok so im just visiting here popGAF, but i just watched the MDNA concert on Netflix since its there and holy jesus.

Is this really a concert??

The production values, remixes, routines, video backdrops, political messages, stage presence is just INCREDIBLE.

Ive seen other "pop" shows before, Janet, Pink, Beyonce, Kylie etc., none are any anywhere near the same level of show/production.

They all seem so high-school production in comparison now...

Im gonna go check out the other recent Madonna tours, that shit was amazing.

3phemeral

Ok so im just visiting here popGAF, but i just watched the MDNA concert on Netflix since its there and holy jesus.

Is this really a concert??

The production values, remixes, routines, video backdrops, political messages, stage presence is just INCREDIBLE.

Ive seen other "pop" shows before, Janet, Pink, Beyonce, Kylie etc., none are any anywhere near the same level of show/production.

They all seem so high-school production in comparison now...

Im gonna go check out the other recent Madonna tours, that shit was amazing.

Only thing that comes close is possibly Gaga. I've never been, but you should check out her BTW tour. I hear Kylie also has good tours, though I've never seen one. If you're going in expecting Madonna-value all the time, there's no other girl that can top her.

Go319

Only thing that comes close is possibly Gaga. I've never been, but you should check out her BTW tour. I hear Kylie also has good tours, though I've never seen one. If you're going in expecting Madonna-value all the time, there's no other girl that can top her.

Yeah i liked the Kylie Fever tour, but I saw something called showgirl (?) and it seems like a step down from the Fever one.

What gaga tour is available in good quality should i see? I like her music so i'd watch it.

I think Madonna may have just spoiled my ability to watch another pop show without feeling short changed haha

3phemeral

Yeah i liked the Kylie Fever tour, but I saw something called showgirl (?) and it seems like a step down from the Fever one.

What gaga tour is available in good quality should i see? I like her music so i'd watch it.

I think Madonna may have just spoiled my ability to watch another pop show without feeling short changed haha

Don't know of any high quality, full-length streams. I think I remember one on vimeo, but that was like, 480 or something. I don't think it's available anywhere online, though.

Nemesis_

GUOgxBw.png

Seriously, Azealia. People paid to see you at that festival (I assume). What the fuck is her problem?

iZJuS6W6ugvA0.gif

EDIT: For full disclosure, somebody threw a can on stage and that's what forced her to walk off. I don't think it even hit her. >_>

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If people are chucking shit at her she has the right to walk off, plenty of artists have done the same before
It's pretty shit for the people that wanted to see her though

edit; RE the whole tours thing, I think Madonna has the best production team on actually making her tour DVDs. All the stuff they do is alot better than every other tour DVD I've seen

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Justin's new film is flopping and may not even make $10m for it's opening weekend
May Sandra Bullock snatch his weave and throw him out to space

tumblr_inline_mlgrxjU6Lg1qz4rgp.gif

edit; Is kworb just wrong or is Pour it Up really not in the top 100 of itunes?
I know the song is over a year old but surely the video must have given it some bump

Yado

GUOgxBw.png

Seriously, Azealia. People paid to see you at that festival (I assume). What the fuck is her problem?

EDIT: For full disclosure, somebody threw a can on stage and that's what forced her to walk off. I don't think it even hit her. >_>

"Play behind a glass wall if you don't like bottles..."

ixKwDtD9Lgj2p.gif

I don't see why people expect her to stand around and be disrespected like that.

Tbh, some artist took worst. I can't side with her on this just because it's not fair for the other hundreds of people who paid to see her get their show ruined by one person. She should of at least had some class and told one of the security guards to get that person out. She could of even made the guy or girl feel like shit by calling them out on their BS. To walk off the stage over one can, that's just ignorant. That makes me less hesitant to see her live if one person can fuck everything up.

Edit: However 20/20 experience 2/2 is on its way to no. 1 on the charts again. Haters gonna hate lol.

Bladenic

Tbh, some artist took worst. I can't side with her on this just because it's not fair for the other hundreds of people who paid to see her get their show ruined by one person. She should of at least had some class and told one of the security guards to get that person out. She could of even made the guy or girl feel like shit by calling them out on their BS. To walk off the stage over one can, that's just ignorant. That makes me less hesitant to see her live if one person can fuck everything up.

Edit: However 20/20 experience 2/2 is on its way to no. 1 on the charts again. Haters gonna hate lol.

Yeah with like a 65% decrease from Part 1. And I bet it'll freefall in sales after the first week too. The album is absolutely atrocious.

RubyFaith

So my one of my favorite girl groups in Kpop is splitting up next year with one of my favorite members leaving.

The flaw free Nicole
Nicole.jpg

... She is absolutely gorgeous, one of the best looking divas in Kpop only second to my Queen Hyorin.. And I'm really sad about this.

Some of my fav songs from them coming up..

Break It .. Straight 90's teas

Rock U

Honey

Wanna

Mister

Jumping

Step

Pandora

The fuck?

So she really is leaving?

RIP Kara.

Nemesis_

Yeah with like a 65% decrease from Part 1. And I bet it'll freefall in sales after the first week too. The album is absolutely atrocious.

I know we all hate on it but the first part of 20/20......I could understand why it was so universally praised. But the second one......it's just got this air of dissonance about it between new and old JT. It just feels like an album of B-Sides.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I just heard Mouldplay's heroically tedious new single 'Atlas' on the radio

Literally zero artistic evolution since their debut

Even Viva La Vida sounded a bit different

I haven't listened to part 2 yet, not sure I'm going to like it but I think he over extended this album. I don't think it needs a part 2 seeing as part 1 was good and all. He could of just threw away the rest and got started on something new.. Timbo is an amazing producer, he needs to step in and give directions to JT instead of listening to him.

The fuck?

So she really is leaving?

RIP Kara.

I know. Apparently she wants to go Solo. Now Nicole is my girl but unless she's doing acting, she is thinking waaaaaaaay to much of herself. Her vocals needs more work and she stepping in against people like Hyorin and Ailee. She can sit 100,000 seats.

I know we all hate on it but the first part of 20/20......I could understand why it was so universally praised. But the second one......it's just got this air of dissonance about it between new and old JT. It just feels like an album of B-Sides.

I agree with this. Same as my above response.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh it did hit her. >_> I dunno, I still don't think she should've walked off.

But lbr she was playing #ATMJAM what did she expect

Well she was disrespected and more things could have happened if she stayed there. While she is not doing her work of a 50 minutes set why should she tolerate such things?
iAZYc3E6Xuxpw.gif

Well she was disrespected and more things could have happened if she stayed there. While she is not doing her work of a 50 minutes set why should she tolerate such things?

That's how I feel. I mean I know if it were me, I would have been seething just as much. So I can't fault her for that.

iAZYc3E6Xuxpw.gif

Kyon

Banned
So my one of my favorite girl groups in Kpop is splitting up next year with one of my favorite members leaving.

The flaw free Nicole
Nicole.jpg

... She is absolutely gorgeous, one of the best looking divas in Kpop only second to my Queen Hyorin.. And I'm really sad about this.

Some of my fav songs from them coming up..

Break It .. Straight 90's teas

Rock U

Honey

Wanna

Mister

Jumping

Step

Pandora

Bitch why isn't Lupin or Damaged Lady in your post >_>

Also it's been known for a while Nicole wanted to go solo also Jiyoung is leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom