• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
She went in a more commercial, pop direction. I like Iggy and and like all of her 3 singles (although it took a little bit of time to get into CYL) but I think her label wanted her to be more mainstream. She even said that Bounce was a song written for someone else and they had to make tons of changes so it fit her style. At least her videos are always on poinT and she has a good attitude.

If you watch her iTunes festival performance, you see that the audience (and her) were a lot more into her older songs.

I guess. It's just I felt like back when she first started, she was honestly feeling herself because that's the iggy she wanted to be. Now I feel like she is the industry iggy that has to slightly change her sound to be marketable. I don't like bounce or work. They sound the exact same to me. I liked her deep hard persona she first came out with. Now she's just regular, bland, another white female rapper. Secretly I wanted her to have beef with Nicki or something to make it more interesting.

xaosslug

I'm glad they're back to 6ara but everyone hates them. Qri is their last hope.

tumblr_inline_mk8wtrqDZN1qz4rgp.gif

no they don't. They've barely even tried to comeback, If they flop after the 10th, then whatever. Just pack up and move to Japan. LOL But until then, I don't think anyone can say for sure.

xaosslug

Kate Bush is easily one of the best musicians of the 20th and 21st centuries. I have literally no idea what you're even going on about any more.

FWIW, I massively, hugely prefer Kate Bush to Beyoncé. I would not even put them in the same league in terms of preference.

not you forsaking your fave to save face...

iuMLMkWvZXZhz.gif

Koodo

Banned
Nothing like the fresh scent of a "Fighter" dragged to the pits in the morning. Simply aromatic.

Sistren and sisturds, I urge you all to see GRAVITY.

I'm glad they're back to 6ara but everyone hates them. Qri is their last hope.

tumblr_inline_mk8wtrqDZN1qz4rgp.gif

After Roly Poly, they could hang it up. That was there last good song as well as that other one.. I forgot what it was called, it had the same lingo.. I think cry cry or something. They have been garbage since ever. The only person keeping them up is Jiyeon.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
pay attention, sis. godelsmetric acts like Kate Bush is the queen of anything. I clock a bitch. He brings up my stanning of Christina (which is a desperate, fallback strawman argument to begin with), to counter my opinion of his opinion of Kate Bush. I bring up his stanning of Bey, to counter his opinion of my opinion, etc.

anyway, Poopi. Plz, get your life, and stop taking the fact that no1curr about YOUR fave out on the whole of PopGAF - until your next banning. Or stay mad. Whatever, tbh. ¬_¬

You seem bothered. Have a Pepcé.

Nothing like the fresh scent of a "Fighter" dragged to the pits in the morning. Simply aromatic.

Sistren and sisturds, I urge you all to see GRAVITY.

Not me thinking this was going to be a bad movie and then my Facebook friends plus PopGAF proving me wrong. How could I have denied the amazing acting performance by Sandrasus Bullock? I'm going to check it out.

Koodo

Banned
Sandra's performance in the movie was exospheric. #crie

Not even the hate bandwagon in the odourous corners of Film-Gaf are trying it with her right now.

royalan

Kate Bush is easily one of the most important musicians of the last 100 years, her influence is that great. She really should just be undraggable. ;____;

I wasn't going to see Gravity at first. Honestly, all of Sandra Bullock's screaming and moaning in the trailer was really annoying after 20 seconds, and I couldn't imagine sitting through 2 hours of that. But the tidal wave of positive impressions...I simply have no choice now but to experience this film.

Mau ®

Of course Gravity would come out later in Spain despite already being released everywhere else in Europe by now.

Ch...

Trigger

I probably won't ever see Gravity. I usually only watch movies with lots of action. I do like Sandra tho. She seems like a sweet woman.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It's not out till NOVEMBER here #FLOP

So I dont look back
Still Im dying with every step I take
But I dont look back
We could keep trying but things will never change

ikjYFInqMGnUi.gif

And it hurts with every heartbeat

Fey

Banned
Gravity tonight, ARTPOP cover Monday, Aura on Tuesday, Pokemon on Friday. Truly a blessed week.

ibyBto42Kgp1FC.gif

Friday?? You have connections within GF too or you're getting it from the eshop?

I was #TeamX but Skrelp's FLAWLESS evo is making me consider the alternative

Partition

Banned
What team do you belong to, though?

icMox0NzKure7.gif

One second I was Team Chespin, now suddenly the Froakie is me.

Friday?? You have connections within GF too or you're getting it from the eshop?

I was #TeamX but Skrelp's FLAWLESS evo is making me consider the alternative

I consider midnight to be Friday I guess >_>

And ikr??? We need to find someone with Y to give us Skrelps ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom