• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

N4vbGN0.png

Not too much on Juicy J now.

Kyon

Banned
WaiT.....

I like the pre chorus and chorus and when the beat drops into the trip hop thing but the rapping in that part isn't too great.

But the ARE YOU READY FOR READY FOR is really GOOD.

Feels to short

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This Rent a Rapper song... SKIP

Too repetitive beat for most of the part but the chorus its cute.

cory64

Sounds like the non-video version of the E.T. remix where they replaced a bridge with a rap. The music running under the end of the rap is great, wish they'd done more with it.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
It needed something bigger. It was good, but it felt like she was holding back during the entire song.

Styles

The song is okay. As with most Katy Perry songs - amazing melody with shitty lyrics. The song feels anti-climatic, perhaps she should have added a proper bridge instead of the rap feature, because that was trash.
z9Fu88M.png

5.5/10

Kyon

Banned
Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But doooon't, make me your enemy
Your enemy
Your enemy

iM24Ypi1yN17n.gif

cory64

The first two minutes of the song absolutely sh*ts on lives. Then it's just kinda cramped and cut short.
Needs room to breathe
heavy

So you wanna play with magic
Boy you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse

<3

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I love this

better than the trash from yesterday

So you wanna play with magic
Boy you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse

2dabw2s.gif

It's funny how even with a rap feature and a heavier mood, the song still manages to sound just like her other stuff. I'm really impressed with how she's somehow able to make all her shit sound the same. I think it's her vocal delivery. It never changes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom