• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Not Pour It Up easily eclipsing Work B**ch U's viewcount for their first week.

What do you mean?
It's mostly Britney when they're singing at the same time.
The S&M Kneemix is funny because they just threw her vocals on top of Rih's without much thought.

SaintZ

I'm listening to Bangerz for the first time right now and outside of the singles, SMS and 4x4 I just...

karolynathisshitaintrpgyzj.gif

Love Money Party sounds like P!nk's There You Go

I'm on track 10 tho.

Kyon

Banned
Not Pour It Up easily eclipsing Work B**ch U's viewcount for their first week.

It's mostly Britney when they're singing at the same time.
The S&M Kneemix is funny because they just threw her vocals on top of Rih's without much thought.

The first few lyrics on that remix is not on the original. But yeah def true. But apparently Rih was in the studio when she was there? Maybe if that other proper duet with Knee and Rih ever sees the light of day it will be way better

Also considering the first version of MATM was Britney only and Madonna wrote her verses in after I can see why

Aguila

#ICONIC
I woke up singing Do My Thang

Every single night and every single day
I'mma do my thing
I'mma do my thing

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'ma Ima Ima I'm do my thang
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'ma Ima Ima I'm do my thang

tumblr_mn7qczlfxv1rnp959o1_400.gif

Kyon

Banned
The BTW MV was deleted from vevo.

God is fucking REAL.

ARTPOP CLEANSING the TRASH and FILTH from her unfortunate era.

Truly ICONIC

cory64

I get lost in related videos sometimes. The only tea in this desperate video is the stuff relating to Toxic's undeniable impact and legacy. Everything else...
i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

oh and
"Your Thoughts?"
Comments are disabled for this video.

iASLPixVBgjda.gif

Touchdown

Banned
NEW YORK, Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The two hit makers have written and produced some of the biggest songs in the world, most recently having grabbed an armload of Grammys for their collaboration on the critically acclaimed global phenomenon, "The Emancipation of Mimi."
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131007/LA92990)
The blockbuster record spawned "We Belong Together," which was crowned "SONG OF THE DECADE" by Billboard Magazine just two years ago.
"A multi-talented artist of Mariah's caliber should be doing everything imaginable. I'm sure others have said this but not the way I intend to do it. For me, it's about the execution," says Dupri. Carey adds, "We have a bond that surpasses music. I am super excited about our merger because we have so many innovative ideas that I know will come to fruition."

SOURCE PMK*BNC

RELATED LINKS
http://www.bncpr.com

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mariah-carey-and-jermaine-dupri-merger-shocks-the-industry-226764291.html

Mariah's rep, Cindi Berger, who was in the studio with her the other night, says, "I've never seen Mariah so passionate about what she will be revealing to her fans very, very soon."

iH8lNa9zxoZm4.gif

I get lost in related videos sometimes. The only tea in this desperate video is the stuff relating to Toxic's undeniable impact and legacy. Everything else...
i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

oh and
"Your Thoughts?"
Comments are disabled for this video.

iASLPixVBgjda.gif

The ATOMIC REACH in this video is CRAZY! I mean really? This person obviously has NO life.

When I first heard Dupri and Mariah is teaming up, I though of the Emancipation and I couldn't stop laughing. Not laughing because it being bad, laughing because I was so happy that I could forget every album that came after that masterpiece. Then I cried...and cried because...

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Oh at that Vevo tweet. A mess.

we already heard aura, i can't with you dumb stans clamoring for it when you could have begged for another (better) song

AO0yP.gif
Girl, it's going to be the HIGH QUALITY (well, it's going to be YouTube quality, but still...) studio version. That's why we are perched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom