• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please save mine too

i7jNK2VFqm7bP.gif

Beautiful beautiful.. Amazingly beautiful OT. I never got to watch all the other American Horror story but just reading you OT made me feel good that I didn't have to. How long did that take you to do?

Also, about Paris, I listened to only a few of her debut album but I like that "Nothing blah blah blah." song. Stars are blind or however you say it was okay. I like the reggae vibes to it but that's it. Tbh, I always like Brooke Hogan better. She was more of a singer for me with an honest decent music career in her future.

Cynosure

995227_654629594569233_1424710243_n.jpg

ebf69f50.gif

The cover is quickly growing on me.
My first impression was not good, but I didn't hate it immediately like I hated the BTW cover. I might actually not want to change it by the time I get the album

ixcI1UIv4K004.gif

Nemesis_

Beautiful beautiful.. Amazingly beautiful OT. I never got to watch all the other American Horror story but just reading you OT made me feel good that I didn't have to. How long did that take you to do?

I always do them across two days, but I my general process is to decide what sections I want, make header images for each section and then fill out each section.

It depends on how busy I am, really. I'm coming up to a super busy time (work, uni and games wise) so I had to get the Coven OT done. It took me probably six hours though this was stretched across three sessions over two days.

I need Photoshop back though. I used it to make only one OT and never got around to renewing it. I think ARTPOP will be the perfect time since all I used to make the Born This Way OT was some ghetto Paint Shop Pro program T_T

Thanks for the replies tho everyone

iASLPixVBgjda.gif

I always do them across two days, but I my general process is to decide what sections I want, make header images for each section and then fill out each section.

It depends on how busy I am, really. I'm coming up to a super busy time (work, uni and games wise) so I had to get the Coven OT done. It took me probably six hours though this was stretched across three sessions over two days.

I need Photoshop back though. I used it to make only one OT and never got around to renewing it. I think ARTPOP will be the perfect time since all I used to make the Born This Way OT was some ghetto Paint Shop Pro program T_T

Thanks for the replies tho everyone

iASLPixVBgjda.gif

Wow. It doesn't sound particularly terrible but mostly time consuming. On Mobile, it is flawless. It just lays out so well imo. Your ArtPop cannot be matched.

27tSIcy.jpg

Avrallah looking stunning!

Though, I must say, her face is giving me Miranda Cosgrove teas...

This had me screaming. I don't know why but I couldn't help but to holler in my room. But this dress is just no. I can't wait for Fashion Police to drag her into a flaming inferno.

Chad seems like a nice guy. Not sure why so many people hate him on GAF.

I don't hate him. I just hate Nickelback. They made a career out of making one neverending song, and it wasn't even a good one.

I can understand the hate he gets to some extent because he is Nickelback to most people. He's the frontman and lead singer. And personally, his voice grates on my last nerve.

I couldn't name another member of Nickelback if my life depended on it. It's pretty much an Adam Levine is Maroon 5 type of deal.

Nemesis_

Wow. It doesn't sound particularly terrible but mostly time consuming. On Mobile, it is flawless. It just lays out so well imo. Your ArtPop cannot be matched.

Wait, you think the Coven OT lays out well on mobile? I think it's the only OT I've had to make where it didn't lay out well at all.

But I guess if people like it the slay a bit. :3

Trigger

I don't hate him. I just hate Nickelback. They made a career out of making one neverending song, and it wasn't even a good one.

I can understand the hate he gets to some extent because he is Nickelback to most people. He's the frontman and lead singer. And personally, his voice grates on my last nerve.

I couldn't name another member of Nickelback if my life depended on it. It's pretty much an Adam Levine is Maroon 5 type of deal.

I can kind of understand that.

Christopher

I think I'm starting to Stan Selena Gomez she's not trash like many of your favs and is amazing a pretty nice song library ...slow down the soooong

I think I'm starting to Stan Selena Gomez she's not trash like many of your favs and is amazing a pretty nice song library ...slow down the soooong

I thought Stars Dance was largely trash. But I use Stars Dance, Slow Down, and Write Your Name.

Her last album When the Sun Goes Down when she still went by Selena Gomez & the Scene was better.

botty

Banned
Winner of American Idol, Candice Glover's album is now available for purchase on iTunes... if you pre-ordered it the album should be downloading now.

Oh... but her album only has 1 song on it and if you pre-ordered you just paid 8 bucks for 1 song.

:-/

Winner of American Idol, Candice Glover's album is now available for purchase on iTunes... if you pre-ordered it the album should be downloading now.

Oh... but her album only has 1 song on it and if you pre-ordered you just paid 8 bucks for 1 song.

:-/

I feel so bad for that one person who lost 7 dollars in this economy
3e5dbfe7.gif~original

this is like my 3rd post about this in the last day or so, but oh my fucking god, TRUE EP is so goddamn flawless. i have not been able to stop it on repeat.

stop listening to whatever you are right now right now.

listen.

love.

while the other sister is doing fuck-all, solange continues to slay by simply existing.

buy true now.

royalan

this is like my 3rd post about this in the last day or so, but oh my fucking god, TRUE EP is so goddamn flawless. i have not been able to stop it on repeat.

stop listening to whatever you are right now right now.

listen.

love.

while the other sister is doing fuck-all, solange continues to slay by simply existing.

buy true now.

Girl, it's not that you're not right.

It's just that you're so late. Some of us have already hated it, then loved it, then got tired of it, then loved it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom