• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
http://youtu.be/RIcmIhOesaI

sad.gif

Didnt even take a damn hour to find out where DH is recycled from

Help
sad.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It didnt have as massive a jump as WB but still a massive jump. It's cominG

It will chart well. Katy Perry could release Rebecca Black's Friday and make it sell millions and be on the top 5 of the charts.

Styles

Just to put things into perspective, Taylor's promo singles rocketed to the top 10 within the first hour of release. IKYWT topped the chart and stayed their until State of Grace dethroned it the next week.
isL0lvzIphF2R.gif

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;82262021 said:
Just to put things into perspective, Taylor's promo singles rocketed to the top 10 within the first hour of release. IKYWT topped the chart and stayed their until State of Grace dethroned it the next week.
isL0lvzIphF2R.gif

Yes when she had 0 competition bye

Partition

Banned
Stefan™;82262693 said:
Still doesn't change the fact that She hit top 10 within the span of an hour. Let's not forget that She had PSY, 1D, RIHANNA, KESHA and ADELE to compete with. SIT.

None of the people you mentioned are or were big digital sellers, and Adele's song was for a soundtrack. It's nothing compared to Katy, Britney, Gaga, Lorde, and Miley.

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;82262693 said:
Still doesn't change the fact that She hit top 10 within the span of an hour. Let's not forget that She had PSY, 1D, RIHANNA, KESHA and ADELE to compete with. SIT.

Are you SERIOUS?

If Squints released her shit RN she would be struggling to stay on top of the chart like the rest of the girls duking it out.

All these bitches are taking TURNS trying to out do each other every other week. I'd let to see your fave try it and release something and "effortlessly" slay.

Reality check: She wouldn't

cory64

Are you SERIOUS?

If Squints released her shit RN she would be struggling to stay in the top the chart like the rest of the girls duking it out.

All these bitches are taking TURNS trying to out do each other every other week. I'd let to see your fave try it and release something and "effortlessly" slay.

Yeah I couldn't see her snatching #1 for more than 24 hours with a promo single in this environment.

Kyon

Banned
Yeah I'd only see her snatching #1 for more than 24 hours with a lead single, not a promo in this environment.

2012 was a barren wasteland with almost little to no competition. Red did well because they took advantage of the dry era in pop.

Styles

Are you SERIOUS?

If Squints released her shit RN she would be struggling to stay in the top the chart like the rest of the girls duking it out.

She already has with "Red" when it snatched 1D's lead single "Live While We're Young" and "Ronan" when she overtook her own song "We Are Never Getting Back Together"; both were on point to sell 300k for their respective weeks. I rest my case.

ibw5kao1NiSmAJ.gif

Kyon

Banned
tumblr_mt97spv9vw1sh8q7yo1_500.png

Knee blessing MiLord's FTR Homage Documentary.

How fitting that its like when Madge was on FTR and they collabed and now Knee is doing the same with her successor
mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

That outfit in the pic explains what she was doing on THIS day a few weeks back

xaosslug

tumblr_mt97spv9vw1sh8q7yo1_500.png

Knee blessing MiLord's FTR Homage Documentary.

How fitting that its like when Madge was on FTR and they collabed and now Knee is doing the same with her successor
mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

peeps buying into Triley Ray Psoriasis as 'the next'... I can't.

Peru

Katy Perry is so dull she has the power to make decent songs suck. I don't know if this one is as actively bad as Roar but I never want to hear it again.

If Luke and Max could give their recently pretty generic songs to some anonymous Disney starlet the result would at least be listenable.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I havent got to the rap bit yet but Dark Horse >>>> Roar
Its like a breath of fresh air compared to it. Delightful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom