• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

http://youtu.be/RIcmIhOesaI

sad.gif

Didnt even take a damn hour to find out where DH is recycled from

Help
sad.gif

Wow, I remember that song. It predates me though so the parents must have played it.

Like most others I like Dark Horse except for the rap verse. Also really like the 'oh no' right at the start. Reminds me of a Pokemon!

So how long until the GMA performance?

E:
Flop Bitch missing #1 on itunes is endlessly amusing though.
She's the only green update in the top 5 right now and she's got a big performance coming up. Plus it's only been 24 hours. There's plenty of hope still!

Yado

omg
Slaaaaaaaaaaaay Dark Horse Slaaaaaaaaaaay

Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm

iEkBXwsPz54wf.gif

Kyon

Banned
The announcement was all of them holding up queue cards showing the residency
sad.gif

Omg she looks amazing tho

BUWnQGDIcAAok05.jpg

She's the only green update in the top 5 right now and she's got a big performance coming up. Plus it's only been 24 hours. There's plenty of hope still!

One green update is not a trend since it had multiple dark red updates in the last few hours.

Since it is a rolling chart the ONLY way it will rise significantly today is if somehow the song sells more today than yesterday..... which I have a hard time seeing.

Bladenic

I waited, patiently and arduously, to listen to Avicii's album after buying it.

My unwavering conviction was rewarded by what is almost sure to be my Album of the Year. Just... Incredible.

Edit: oh did I miss the interview or something? I've had the channel on GMA for an hour now and only missed 15 minutes.

Mau ®

I waited, patiently and arduously, to listen to Avicii's album after buying it.

My unwavering conviction was rewarded by what is almost sure to be my Album of the Year. Just... Incredible.

We're listening to the album at the same time, bro *.*

It is fantastic. I have yet to listen to Nothing Was The Same tho. But so far this is between Yeezus, True and NWTS!

Bladenic

Mau ®;82296909 said:
We're listening to the album at the same time, bro *.*

It is fantastic. I have yet to listen to Nothing Was The Same tho. But so far this is between Yeezus, True and NWTS!

I'm not listening to NWTS until buying. I support good music with my hard earned money, nothing more.

Kyon

Banned
britneyentrim4ae6t.gif

Why do I get so ANGRY at her yet still LOVE her
sad.gif

I kind of want WB to flop so bitch can do ACTUAL WORK and PROMOTE
sad.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Avril Lavigne top virus giving singer
Searching news about Lily Collins may bring internet users high risk of landing on malware-laden sites. McAfee has released a list of most dangerous celebrity to search online and placed Collins on top of this year's list. The security software company, which conducts studies about the topic annually, placed Emma Watson on the first position in 2012.

The study reveals that searching info about the "Mirror, Mirror" actress may bring 14.5 percent chance of landing on malicious sites which enable cyber-criminals to steal passwords as well as private information, while the risk is about 12.7 for people who type Avril Lavigne. Typing Sandra Bullock on the web may bring 10.8 percent risk of landing on sites with malicious content.

The company notes that cyber-criminals track people's interest toward breaking news, award shows, new movies and current trends to lure surfers. Female celebrities pose higher risk compared to male figures with Jon Hamm as the only male star who makes it on the top 10. The risk is the highest when surfers search the name of celebrities with terms such as "free app download" or "nude pictures" and click suspicious links.

McAfee's list of top 10 celebrities with highest percentages of risk:

Lily Collins, 14.5 percent
Avril Lavigne, 12.7 percent
Sandra Bullock, 10.8 percent
Kathy Griffin, 10.6 percent
Zoe Saldana, 10.5 percent
Katy Perry, 10.4 percent
Britney Spears, 10.1 percent
Jon Hamm, 10.0 percent
Adriana Lima, 9.9 percent
Emma Roberts, 9.8 percent
Source

At least she is topping the charts somewhere.
Congrats?
iMgP5UumvkEXI.gif

Applause >> Work Bitch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dark Horse

Katy's type of bubblegum pop isn't really for me anyway, but I'll give Prism a listen. As much as Work Bitch appeals to my sensibilities I'm still partial to the GODLY verses in Applause.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Cher
memoryleaks.jpg

Does that make any sense to you?

Do you know that actual meaning?

irlJpgH6hymzp.gif

The meaning that you drag/shade her instead of defending her and cheer for what is the hot shit at the moment. Either that being Miley or Katy.
ioun5Du84doDg.gif

What is this weird "Wake Me Up" song?

He sounds like me when I do my Christina Aguilera impression but focus only on the runs, but also missing some notes in between. lol

Kyon

Banned
So I guess Britney's addressing herself in her new song...

Lazy girl.

Funny thing is a performance was never promised but heavily rumored aaaand nothing.

Bitch took thousands of people out to the DESERT at 3AM only to pay them DUST

Lazy Bitch

icNe6Jr6j7bbC.gif

Funny thing is a performance was never promised but heavily rumored aaaand nothing.

Bitch took thousands of people out to the DESERT at 3AM only to pay them DUST

Lazy Bitch

icNe6Jr6j7bbC.gif

I know we shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I'm still so disappointed. Maybe she'll do a performance soon... this just seemed like such a big production that a performance felt imminent.

She has such a great song to promote and she needs to get on the ball. I'm so over people only giving her respect out of nostalgia, they need to give her respect because of what she's doing NOW... except she's not doing anything.

Sooooo ironic given the title of her single, lol

Kyon

Banned
The meaning that you drag/shade her instead of defending her and cheer for what is the hot shit at the moment. Either that being Miley or Katy.
ioun5Du84doDg.gif

You must have missed OT1 when I been saying i stan their music for those two but you werent a member here so i cant blame you for that.

Also you must be new to stanning because dragging your own fave is not "bandwagoning" its called CARING

irlJpgH6hymzp.gif

HOWEVER the Floptalia Kills THING and this Kneebucks
image.php
is BANDWAGONING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom