• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Bnagerz is still slaying a week after, please re-evaluate your life and try to pintpoint the
time and place where your taste became trash if you dont agree with me

I can't agree because I don't know what that is.

ix2WzUWeG5Oz6.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Don't forget SMS (God), Wrecking God, and #GodItRight

Wrecking Ball is kinda a flop, I still can't deal with God Can't Stop getting no credit for being incredible because it's so unabashedly pop, while everyone seems to agree that Wrecking Ball is at least decent. Probably because, being a toned down ballad, it more closely resembles what their narrow minds envision 'real music' to be. An Adele sized mess.

ix2WzUWeG5Oz6.gif

royalan

Wrecking Ball is kinda a flop, I still can't deal with God Can't Stop getting no credit for being incredible because it's so unabashedly pop, while everyone seems to agree that Wrecking Ball is at least decent. Probably because, being a toned down ballad, it more closely resembles what their narrow minds envision 'real music' to be. An Adele sized mess.

ix2WzUWeG5Oz6.gif

TELL THAT TRUTH SIS!!!

iCu6ynaimwZSB.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
We can't stop was mediocre when it debuted and quickly wore out its welcome. Wrecking Ball isn't much better

Still, Slay Miley. I predicted high and it looks like she'll deliver

Waffles, could you post everyone's Miley predictions as a refresher?

Bladenic

We Can't Stop is one of my favorite songs of the year tbh. I'm still mad I'll never hear it at a party or club while drunk.

It's also one of the most inspirational songs of the year.

Perfect Gif.

I mean, that such a delusional statement seeing as there was so much good songs this year to even make such a statement. That song will get old with every listen. It's nowhere near the best song of the year....Unless this is all opinion based. I need to see "IMO" so i don't go crazy.

botty

Banned
Perfect Gif.

I mean, that such a delusional statement seeing as there was so much good songs this year to even make such a statement. That song will get old with every listen. It's nowhere near the best song of the year....Unless this is all opinion based. I need to see "IMO" so i don't go crazy.

He said it was one of his favorite songs of the year. And he didn't lie about the song being inspirational. It kind of brought blacks and whites closer after that messy trial.

He said it was one of his favorite songs of the year. And he didn't lie about the song being inspirational. It kind of brought blacks and whites closer after that messy trial.

He did say it was one of his favorites tho.

That reminds me... Marius is there going to be a PopGAF olympics ceremony this year?

Lol! I didnt see that. My eyes zoomed in song of the year and I was like WHHHHAAATT!? I don't know about joining black and whites together. That's one huge statement seeing as the song has nothing to do about that. I wouldn't say inspirational either because the message isn't particularly good.

botty

Banned
I almost bit... Keep up the good work.

That wasn't even a reply to you...

VjvlV.gif

Lol! I didnt see that. My eyes zoomed in song of the year and I was like WHHHHAAATT!? I don't know about joining black and whites together. That's one huge statement seeing as the song has nothing to do about that. I wouldn't say inspirational either because the message isn't particularly good.

The message is about having fun and accepting yourself. It's wrapped in a simple, almost offensive box... but doesn't change the message.

botty

Banned
It was patently incendiary enough to cause an uproar, which I almost fed into. You did good boo!

I have to wonder why someone would subject themselves to being apart of a community full of people they despise and comments that stress them out.

Like... get over it or go talk to the kids on skype.

VjvlV.gif

Nemesis_

Botty is trolling, I wouldn't pay much mind to it.

iipgMVlYFWXJY.gif

Speaking of which

1DSpCej.png

I have to wonder why someone would subject themselves to being apart of a community full of people they despise and comments that stress them out.

Like... get over it or go talk to the kids on skype.

VjvlV.gif

I wouldn't consider 2 or 3 people a community full, nor am I stressed. You'd think you'd be happy someone is reacting to all the asinine foolishness you post since that's clearly it's intent. Or maybe it's how you really feel, idk. Have fun with it tho, stop being so angry.
ixIBh9Qruv3Cn.gif

botty

Banned
I wouldn't consider 2 or 3 people a community full, nor am I stressed. You'd think you'd be happy someone is reacting to all the asinine foolishness you post since that's clearly it's intent. Or maybe it's how you really feel, idk. Have fun with it tho, stop being so angry.
ixIBh9Qruv3Cn.gif

So you aren't stressed but you're "almost" biting? You're seeing the comments as "incendiary" and reacting—all to things that aren't even addressed to you, and you aren't stressed?

Well. I'm happy for you, but I also do hope the malice you have towards those 2 or 3 people dissipates in time. We're a community after all.

ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

Daniel, when I first saw you
I knew that you had a flame in your heart
And under wild blue sky
Marble movie sky
I found a home in your eyes
We'd never be apart

And when the fires came
The smell of cinders and rain
Perfumed almost everything
We laughed and laughed and laughed

And in the golden blue
Car you took me to
The darkest place you knew
And you set fire to my heart

tumblr_ml1q8oaEyp1rdjfvpo9_250.gif

Natasha, sis.
i458fpeuNjw9b.png

So you aren't stressed but you're "almost" biting? You're seeing the comments as "incendiary" and reacting—all to things that aren't even addressed to you, and you aren't stressed?
Do I have to be stressed or addressed to respond? You said something inflammatory, I almost responded in kind. Isn't that what we do here?

Well. I'm happy for you,
And I, you!
but I also do hope the malice you have towards those 2 or 3 people dissipates in time.
Idk Bots, maybe I'll get used to this "say anything/everything offensive because it's the internet" mentality some people employ. I don't think so though. They could at least try to be slick about it like you.

We're a community after all.
iFII8ec6eAWiS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom