• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

there are probably more bones in that skeleton than copies of Trouble by Natalia Kills sold

ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif
ie5dc54LxWjZh.gif

You're the train that crashed my heart
You're the glitter in the dark
Ooooooooooh Laaaaaaaaaaaura
You're more than a superstar

You'll be famous for longer than them
Your name is tattooed on every boy's skin
Ooooooooooh Laaaaaaaaaaaura
You're more than a superstar

ibbCoALPdNDcpA.gif

Artemisia

Banned
It's for the best tbh. This quarter is seeing high profile releases pretty much weekly and Iggy would easily be drowned out. A shame the hype from her string of well performing singles in the UK is likely going to go to waste.

This isn't the first album I wanted to hear that's been delayed to 2014. Mutya Keisha Siobhan and Katy B delayed their albums, too. Early 2014 is going to be a slay.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's for the best tbh. This quarter is seeing high profile releases pretty much weekly and Iggy would easily be drowned out. A shame the hype from her string of well performing singles in the UK is likely going to go to waste.

Her album will still come out before Azealia's though.

Isn't Azealia for February or did it get an extra delay?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wait and see how it gets delayed caused the first months of the year are also getting crowded. LOL

Azealia's album would get a lot more buzz beforehand that Iggy's would I think

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I fucking LOVE Diplo - Crown

ibxIiqgNBgFfMI.gif

edit; Just found out Justin Bieber is releasing a new song to itunes every Monday. So you know, there's that for everyone

botty

Banned
Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 19m
AURA lyric video is coming by Robert Rodriguez' MACHETE KILLS. It is late because I had it re-mixed+mastered. Blame me I'm a perfectionist!

The true Aura is coming non-believers.

ilFxIpDKTJOw1.gif

One Direction's Take Me Home has gone Platinum (and then some) in Japan.

94 102 ↑ テイク﹒ミー﹒ホーム 985 301,283 12/11/14 sji
ワン﹒ダイレクション 2 47

Global Kings tbh.

iQHaVT6cwa3gc.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I swear if Aura sounds completely different than the demo and Infected Mushrooms work is diminished....

not here for that shit
photo_name.gif

Qazaq

Banned
So is it 15 or 12?

Scuse me, I'm a Christina fan. I like my albums to be as bloated as my pop stars on off-peak times.

Matt_

Gaf has been a disaster for the majority of the day, what was the point of all those new servers if they didn't work

Matt_

NBC had a news story on its tech front page that links directly to neogaf.

Servers cannot deal.

Oh. How inconsiderate of them to direct traffic here.
Think of all those pennies that may have been lost from the downtime then
Somebody out there needs to #WORK

Matt_

Gaga coming again still seems a bit surreal to me. Or it's the alcohol, whatever #hyped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom