• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

What is this weird "Wake Me Up" song?

He sounds like me when I do my Christina Aguilera impression but focus only on the runs, but also missing some notes in between. lol

Yet again you prove your taste is meaningless. Wake Me Up is one of the best songs of the year, from one of the best albums of the year.

Shit, this thread with some of its flop members.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You must have missed OT1 when I been saying i stan their music for those two but you werent a member here so i cant blame you for that.

Also you must be new to stanning because dragging your own fave is not "bandwagoning" its called CARING

irlJpgH6hymzp.gif

HOWEVER the Floptalia Kills THING and this Kneebucks
image.php
is BANDWAGONING

I wasn't here for OT1 boo.
I like Britney and I like Natalia Kills is that a problem to you? Take several seats.

Vazra

2013 EMA Nominations Revealed

BEST SONG
-Bruno Mars – “Locked Out Of Heaven”
-Daft Punk – “Get Lucky” (Ft. Pharrell Williams)
-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – “Thrift Shop” (Ft. Wanz)
-Rihanna – “Diamonds”
-Robin Thicke – “Blurred Lines” (Ft. T.I. & Pharrell)

BEST POP
-Justin Bieber
-Katy Perry
-Miley Cyrus
-One Direction
-Taylor Swift

BEST FEMALE
-Katy Perry
-Lady Gaga
-Miley Cyrus
-Selena Gomez
-Taylor Swift

BEST MALE
-Bruno Mars
-Eminem
-Jay Z
-Justin Bieber
-Justin Timberlake

BEST LIVE
-Beyoncé
-Green Day
-Justin Timberlake
-P!nk
-Taylor Swift

BEST NEW
-Bastille
-Icona Pop
-Imagine Dragons
-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
-Rudimental

BEST VIDEO
-Justin Timberlake – “Mirrors”
-Lady Gaga – “Applause”
-Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball”
-Robin Thicke – “Blurred Lines” (ft. T.I. & Pharrell)
-Thirty Seconds To Mars – “Up In The Air”

BEST ROCK
-Black Sabbath
-Green Day
-Kings Of Leon
-Queens Of The Stone Age
-The Killers

BEST ALTERNATIVE
-Arctic Monkeys
-Fall Out Boy
-Franz Ferdinand
-Paramore
-Thirty Seconds To Mars

BEST HIP HOP
-Drake
-Eminem
-Jay Z
-Kanye West
-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

BEST ELECTRONIC
-Afrojack
-Avicii
-Calvin Harris
-Daft Punk
-Skrillex

BIGGEST FANS
-Tokio Hotel
-Thirty Seconds To Mars
-One Direction
-Justin Bieber
-Lady Gaga

BEST LOOK
-Harry Styles
-Justin Timberlake
-Lady Gaga
-Rihanna
-Rita Ora

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The fuck
She got 1300 people out into the desert to walk out on a red carpet then get back in her car?

this bitch

edit; and to think i nearly postponed playing gta to watch it all
I would have been steam pressed

Styles

The fuck
She got 1300 people out into the desert to walk out on a red carpet then get back in her car?

this bitch

edit; and to think i nearly postponed playing gta to watch it all
I would have been steam pressed

lol. Why was she wearing glasses again?

irlJpgH6hymzp.gif

Yep.

I mean, it's a poor mans Big Fat Bass/ S&S, but it's enjoyable.

Really? WB seems like a more likable (listenable) version of those two songs. Big Fat Bass was just a "The E.N.D." rehash to me, and Scream and Shout would have been a lot better without Will.I.Am.

Phreaker

The fuck

this bitch

Really?! I didn't watch or record it, it's not like it was Gaga or something. Anyway, she didn't even perform?

Stefan™;82305817 said:
She's been relatively quiet for the past week, I wonder why?

Gaga's allowing the spotlight to be shared by Miley, Katy and Britney, bless ha

Fey

Banned
Stefan™;82305817 said:
vr9S6WC.png

Gaga is struggling to maintain her position.

She's been relatively quiet for the past week, I wonder why?

She'll probably fall to 8 today tbh with Dark Horse and that song featuring Bieber gaining fast.

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;82306877 said:
"Is your voice ready?"

irlJpgH6hymzp.gif

"I Have FUN ON STAGE"

irlJpgH6hymzp.gif

EDIT: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN @ Meet & Greet already selling out

I guess her Vegas promo worked. Too bad she didnt promote her single

irlJpgH6hymzp.gif

EDIT 2:

O?

POP

0 35 BRITNEY SPEARS Work Bitch 1512 0 1512 15.625

+1014 Spins
+1014 Bullet
+9.574 Audience

RHYTHMIC

?? ?? BRITNEY SPEARS Work Bitch 71 0 71 0.631

+51 Spins
+51 Bullet
+0.398 Audience

HOT AC

?? ?? BRITNEY SPEARS Work Bitch 16 0 16 0.117

+14 Spins
+14 Bullet
+0.106 Audience

iD4z0r7tYXCUN.gif

Nemesis_

So I just listened to Dark Horse.

ibaHiMajWCrLJ6.gif

I take back almost everything I said about Katy and trying something different. This is different for her - and I appreciate her trying it, but it doesn't work. This song is very boring trash that goes absolutely nowhere. This could be her most dreary song? The rap is terrible, she sounds deader than Britney on a good day but I suppose the production gives me space opera teas.

Seriously, at least Roar was a catchy and upbeat song that knew what it was and where it was going. Dark Horse is a dire mess with an identity crisis.

We all should've voted for the other one......what have we done T_______________T

I'm glad I found a song that I can put below Work Bitch.

xaosslug

someone needs to take stock of everyone that doesn't like Dark Horse NOW, and how many of them change their tune once it starts to SMASH...

qOdZQAz.gif

SaintZ

Oh I just listened to Dark Horse. I was expecting the worse trash to ever grace my ears based on your comments but... I kinda liked it. It does end up abruptly tho.

iMyDojugEyRGG.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh I just listened to Dark Horse. I was expecting the worse trash to ever grace my ears based on your comments but... I kinda liked it. It does end up abruptly tho.

iMyDojugEyRGG.gif

She looks like a meth addict
She is the future Amy Winehouse

Yado

someone needs to take stock of everyone that doesn't like Dark Horse NOW, and how many of them change their tune once it starts to SMASH...

They are simply speaking out of fear for the TRAMPLING their faves are about to receive at the hooves of the Dark Horse

qOdZQAz.gif

Kyon

Banned
Oh I guess she did get sick cause the interview before and in this gif before the helicopter ride she was Gorgeous

First interview SLAY

http://youtu.be/Ynbjc7xlBUk

On Helicopter before flying off

GORGEOUS LOOKING ALIVE AND HER EYE SMILE IS EVERYTHING

tumblr_mt9vu6vWAl1r3ty02o1_500.gif

After landing and doing 2nd interview

BUXboeRCQAAu3sL.jpg

She told him she got sick on the ride there and she even tweeted about it

They should've just done that sit down interview made it longer and avoided that expensive nonsense

Mau ®

What is this weird "Wake Me Up" song?

He sounds like me when I do my Christina Aguilera impression but focus only on the runs, but also missing some notes in between. lol

Ew. Go away and think about what you've said. Don't rihturn until you realize what you've done.

Nemesis_

Mau ®;82313953 said:
Ew. Go away and think about what you've said. Don't rihturn until you realize what you've done.

It's shit, lowest bottom denominator trash enjoy it (and Chris) but it's still shit. It's for the flanno wearing masses.

The second single from that album (idk what it's called) is like, 3u4832943 times better

botty

Banned
I was feeling a bit down cause I don't have GTA 5 yet, but then I realized I live in a world where the iPhone 5S is a thing and felt better.

i8tQx62FeUJHI.gif

Mau ®

It's shit, lowest bottom denominator trash enjoy it (and Chris) but it's still shit. It's for the flanno wearing masses.

The second single from that album (idk what it's called) is like, 3u4832943 times better

Bye.

It's called "You Make Me" and it's amazing as well.

But bye.

Bladenic

Well at least you excluded me from being included with the welfare of music listeners so I'll let it slide.

Or that was Grade A shade. But I choose to see it positively.

Vazra

EDIT: Removed as the file had a download link.

Charice has a new song called Unexpected Love. Sounds ok.

Matt_

O...
ibsnh7xQrfXglb.gif

I'll show myself the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom