• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

I feel bad for Ms. Banks. Even though she can be a real bitch, it seems like her label is the reason why her material has been held back.

They're holding off for some buzz/momentum but that's definitely not going to happen with the singles they've chosen. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop her before her album comes out.

royalan

I feel bad for Ms. Banks. Even though she can be a real bitch, it seems like her label is the reason why her material has been held back.

Nope. More like her stank attitude is what's held her back. When artists with less hype than her can manage to get their albums out, you know there's a problem, and that it's with her.

Said it before and I'll say it again: Azealia is living proof that being balls-out ratchet with anyone and everyone is NOT good promo just because you make some itchy bottoms kiii on twitter.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Count Contessa is good. Not great, but good. But I agree, ATMJAM is not very good, this work bitch remix is shit and Yung Rapunxel is too out there, although I enjoy it

Also, Adam Lambert is in next weeks Glee and he covers Marry the Night. Perched for it, he sounded pretty good in the promo

royalan

I requested ATM Jam at the club last night (and was surprised they had it), just to see the reaction. People had a QUICK seat when that beat started.

And this is fucking Philly. People dance to anything here.

royalan

At this point, I wonder if Katy Perry is intentionally trying to make herself look more and more like:

HZAEjMD.jpg

Courage

Didn't Katy Perry say she wanted to start dressing more conservatively and is tired of people being obsessed with her body/boobs?

Speaking to London’s Capital FM, Perry said, “Maybe I’m just getting a little bit older … as you get older you realize, ‘Oh, I don’t know if I can pull that off anymore.’ I mean, if I had Rihanna’s body, I would wear everything that Rihanna wears because she looks fabulous in all of it. But I think I want to keep the attention on my music.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/10/why-katy-perry-could-never-dress-like-rihanna/

not that i'm complaining
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Trigger

I requested ATM Jam at the club last night (and was surprised they had it), just to see the reaction. People had a QUICK seat when that beat started.

And this is fucking Philly. People dance to anything here.

ATM Jam is pretty heinous. It sounds like Pharell just tossed her some half-assed beat off his cutting room floor and she ran with it.

cory64

They were going IN on Lorde on the morning show today. Saying that she should be going after the real people behind wealth inequality and not pop culture.

royalan

WaiT

iHpKmo8.jpg

THIS is the "mural" Gaga bragged about?

Created by the "team" of "artists" who slept outside her studio for a month to complete it?

WaiT

iHpKmo8.jpg

THIS is the "mural" Gaga bragged about?

Created by the "team" of "artists" who slept outside her studio for a month to complete it?

Nothing gets on my nerves more than fucking up your spacing. They made the copy so HUGE and spaced out on the right hand side and then had to fucking shove everything else together on the left hand side. Soooo annoying. lol

Bitch should have recruited me and I would have made some professional-grade shit. ALAS

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Has Justin Bieber snatched the record for most consecutive red updates on kworb yet?
Bless him for saving Work Bitch

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You got ice punchedT. No need to be bitter, it happens. xoxo

ibs3TCsSWDGEIq.gif

Not bitter just stating facts that you simply like posting when someone drags me or shade me. It shows you have certain interest/obsession with me and you like denying it because of... reasons.

Stop pretending.
isak5m34Ez5m5.gif

botty

Banned
Not bitter just stating facts that you simply like posting when someone drags me or shade me. It shows you have certain interest/obsession with me and you like denying it because of... reasons.

Stop pretending.
isak5m34Ez5m5.gif

Yes, pupi. I am obsessed with you. And how could I not be?

image.php

hew else?

ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif
ccd10a8e.gif

Matt_

Chespin for lyf
I'm not getting it but, bulbasaur >>>

xaosslug

Stop pretending.
isak5m34Ez5m5.gif

it's probably because you STAY MAD and take it out on everyone on the thread, and that's about all you do these days. You pupi-up and poopi-poopi everyone's faves and get into arguments and get dragged and get banned. And you're surprised anyone would relish you being dragged kicking and screaming? Really?! It's a viscous cycle and you need to reevaluate your life because it's not cute.

#tea

iIphjUoZ18cqZ.gif

you are actually the last person I would have thought couldn't take some shade, considering how you basically hand out parasols in the thread. I mean

Vazra

it's probably because you STAY MAD and take it out on everyone on the thread, and that's about all you do these days. You pupi-up and poopi-poopi everyone's faves and get into arguments and get dragged and get banned. And you're surprised anyone would relish you being dragged kicking and screaming? Really?! It's a viscous cycle and you need to reevaluate your life because it's not cute.

#tea

iIphjUoZ18cqZ.gif

you are actually the last person I would have thought couldn't take some shade, considering how you basically hand out parasols in the thread. I mean

You seem to be still mad about the gang bang of dragging to Xtina recently. I aint mad I just give the clapback. Keep trying tho its fun.
#Tea

xaosslug

so... you whine about someone's glee @ you being dragged mercilessly/ya own karmic clapback, but you ain't mad...? I don't think even you buy that.

#popGAFmessemergency

ibnqJS8xRloV8L.gif

Bladenic

Lmao at Katy's outfit on Fallon last night. A mess. Double lmao at Your Body Is A Wonderland being played for her entrance.

That said I liked her during the interview, she's so cute and likable.

Vazra

so... you whine about someone's glee @ you being dragged mercilessly/ya own karmic clapback, but you ain't mad...? I don't think even you buy that.

#popGAFmessemergency

ibnqJS8xRloV8L.gif

See what happens when you miss your intervention girls? Pathetic.
ibnqJS8xRloV8L.gif

I actually like Tove Low... She is basically really different.. Another one of those Alternative girls. That's really the new black these coming years isn't it. I'm afraid the pop divas might get unseated in the next 2 years.

However I'm super tight that Disclosure "Help Me lose My Mind" video was deleted for drug usage! Wtf!!?!

xaosslug

maybe, Triley or Gaga should have released Work Bitch? They seem to be the only ones doing any rn. I mean you release a song like Work Bitch and do a few interviews and no performances anywhere? Really?! Ain't that some shit.

ibbz9rCo5p33gy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom