• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lorde is such a good name because to make a shade name pretty much all you need to do is add an e to the end

Turde
Shite
Crape
Awfule
Bandwagone

Taylor Swift, her effervescent couture beauty right now

iA9Xzc96bD1t6.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Considering your standards, well I imagine that's what you'd call it too. Aren't you currently anticipating a Motown inspired christmas album from your fave?

iYrHpMLMVCDUX.gif

Considering your standards, well I imagine that's what you'd call it too. Aren't you currently anticipating a Motown inspired christmas album from your fave?

iYrHpMLMVCDUX.gif
Standards? Do you even know what that word means?

A little salty that even the simplest Christmas standard would vocally swallow ha effervescent punum alive, I see

I stopped anticipating anything from Leona a long time ago, by the way. Can I change my username?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Standards? Do you even know what that word means?

A little salty that even the simplest Christmas standard would vocally swallow ha effervescent punum alive, I see

I stopped anticipating anything from Leona a long time ago, by the way. Can I change my username?

PM Mumei

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If I heard correctly (might be wrong because my housemates were talking) Nicole Scherzinger just announced that Cher will be performing on the UK X factor (potentially this weekend, not entirely sure)
Will be something to look forward to. Has she done any performances since shes been back?

Artemisia

Banned
If I heard correctly (might be wrong because my housemates were talking) Nicole Scherzinger just announced that Cher will be performing on the UK X factor (potentially this weekend, not entirely sure)
Will be something to look forward to. Has she done any performances since shes been back?

I recall that she did Woman's World on The Voice US.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Matt_

Ooh ty.

That church hat though...

The crowd is fucking dead so far. Ungrateful shits, it's a free fucking concert

BUT SHES SINGING, something called Tell Me. She's not half bad!

Yado

The crowd is fucking dead so far. Ungrateful shits, it's a free fucking concert

BUT SHES SINGING, something called Tell Me. She's not half bad!

I don't think Azealia is being as energetic as she usually is either. The crowd is probably feeding off that energy.
Everyone just came to hear 212 anyway lbr

She has a nice voice. She should have segued that cover into one of her songs though.

Esta Noche always slays me

Drink in my hand, hand on my chip
A vamp bitch do it like this
Here with your man, hand on my hip
A bad bitch do it like this

iHTPIe7wnRQOk.gif

Matt_

Ooh Katy B. I will check it out later. I hope she's singing something new.
It's got her doing 5am in one video then her entire set on the next page, haven't watched it yet though
Really hope 5am does well, 10/10 smash

Touchdown

Banned
Hiiii lambs!!

I'm so happy to be able to catch up with everybody here on Facebook. The last three months of my life have not been easy. Getting through this injury has been the toughest experience of my life. It took me three months to get to this point but thank God I was able to recover and get my arm back. It's a huge deal, it should have taken eight months and even my doctors can't believe it. It's been a long journey, the physical therapists have been incredible and I am very grateful to all of them for helping me.

When people expected me to go "Here I am, I'm back and everything's great!", it didn't happen because my hand was still in tremendous pain and it took this long for it to heal. I've been working day and night, and it took a lot of rest (though I did sneak in to the studio a couple o' times!) but I can finally say that I am on my way to a full recovery.

There's a lot of excitement that I'm going to reveal to you very soon, and sooner than you know it, you're going to understand why but more than that, you're going to feel what I've been feeling for the past- not three months- but three years.

This is, to me, one of the most important albums I've ever made in my life. If you're a lamb, a fan, or just a human being that needs to feel good, happy, sad, miserable, joyous... "I gotcha" (said like Roc- you haven't heard how he says it yet but you will soon, it's a complete+total classic!)

LYM!!!! --MC

https://www.facebook.com/mariahcarey/posts/10151913667872766

26494072_cry_gif.gif

botty

Banned
@Touchdown

It's been two summers and we're heading into winter soon. I literally can't be anymore lethargic to her news.

Stefan™;85719679 said:
Sistrens, the red Pokemon Limited Edition 3DS XL and Pokemon Y are in my hands.

Goodbye, life.

iS6b1pY2LH7Ds.gif

omg ;_;

and you picked Y. bless

Touchdown

Banned
@Touchdown

It's been two summers and we're heading into winter soon. I literally can't be anymore lethargic to her news.

Guess you were too busy licking a Miley Cirus hammer to know she was injured and was healing and working in that time.

iwd6yPCIBgphv.gif

<3

royalan

Speaking of Mariah...

MUMEI

While I was at the club last night the DJ also played the C&C Club Remix of Anytime You Need a Friend...which is basically 10 minutes of Mariah Carey improvising and, in general, just letting it rip. I mean, she even starts randomly scatting. I'm sure you've heard it. ;)

How could you ever think Beyonce is capable of a similar level of improvisation?

31PNimt.gif

cory64

Madonna Banned From Alamo Drafthouse
Tonight at the New York Film Festival premiere of '12 Years A Slave' (a masterpiece, by the way), I sat behind the unholy trifecta of Jason Ritter, J. Alexander from 'America's Next Top Model,' and Michael K. Williams from 'The Wire.' Plus, a mysterious blonde in black lace gloves who wouldn't stop texting on her Blackberry throughout the first half of the movie. Eventually, a woman next to me tapped her on the shoulder and told her to put her phone away, and the blonde hissed back, 'It's for business... ENSLAVER!' I turned to the shoulder tapper and loudly said, 'THANKS!' and gave her a thumbs up. The rest of the movie, I kept thinking about how I wanted to tell the blonde what a disgrace she was. During the standing ovation, the blonde ducked out and Jason Ritter turned around to make commiserating eye contact, as J. Alexander asked, 'Who WAS that?!' Jason then looked down at the floor. His eyes got wide, and he picked up an envelope and showed it to us and J. And it said: '2 screening tix MADONNA.' And sure enough, we looked to the side of the theater and standing against the wall in black lace gloves was Madonna. The worst person in America.

ioa1y58Wr1BZT.gif

botty

Banned
Guess you were too busy licking a Miley Cirus hammer to know she was injured and was healing and working in that time.

iwd6yPCIBgphv.gif

<3

When Mariah gives us the album cover I will repent. But I have never experienced this kind of drought from Mariah. I am really excited that Jermaine is taking control, though. Lord knows if anyone can give Mimi some refreshing tunes its Janet's ex dil...boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom