• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Downloading

2056xw0ebu4e.gif

3phemeral

I fixed it! Listen~

I can't find any clips of her singing this low live. I'm amazed she sounds like a man.

It kind of reminds me of the time when I used to think that Rachelle Ferrell sang every line in Moody's Mood for Love, until I realized it was a duet. Although, I could have sworn there was a version without Brian McKnight.

[edit] Seems he sang it the entire time, I guess I was just never familiar with his voice at the time to recognize it off the bat even though listening to it now it's completely obvious. So weird. hah

He offers
A handshake
Crooked
Five fingers
They form a pattern
Yet to be matched

On the surface simplicity
But the darkest pit in me
And it's pagan poetry
Pagan poetry

ibEmeFWyIwSIJ.gif

Have you both had a stroke? Stars Dance is trash outside of Stars Dance, Write Your Name, Undercover, Come & Get It, and Slow Down.

If you want a superior album experience then check out When the Sun Goes Down. Seriously. Throw in the iconic Naturally and A Year Without Rain (song not album) and you have an immaculate collection of bops.

fne5j8jpg.gif

Christopher

Have you both had a stroke? Stars Dance is trash outside of Stars Dance, Write Your Name, Undercover, Come & Get It, and Slow Down.

If you want a superior album experience then check out When the Sun Goes Down. Seriously. Throw in the iconic Naturally and A Year Without Rain (song not album) and you have an immaculate collection of bops.

fne5j8jpg.gif

giphy.gif

Not even Slow Down the Song? Sit.

fne5j8jpg.gif

Not you actually listening to A Year Without Rain Right now

aay3ep9_460saxzs6c.gif

No shade

Every Marina fan orgasms over Radioactive.

I dare to be different.

I'd say Radioactive is the better song, but there's something I adore about Homewrecker's juxtaposition of spoken verses and bridge with a repetitive and simple chorus.

2056xw0ebu4e.gif

I'm not saying Homewrecker is bad, but it's usually the one I skip over on Electra Heart just because it bores the shit out of me.

Go listen to Primadonna or something instead.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Stars Dance twas the shit but I haven't listened to it much since it came out

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Arte when is Katy B's album coming?
I'm watching her 1xtra set and while she isn't the best live performer the actual music is elevating me to a higher plane of existence

ibckNBDq0y92TB.gif

Aaliyah and What Love Is Made Of back to back is jusT too much for my soul

edit; Link for anyone that wants to watch. Shes pretty rough on her first song but she gets into it after

Matt_

Oh my, Machete Kills may make as little as $4m this weekend

Mau ®

"Forget Forever" and "Write Your Name" are the best songs on Starts Dance.

I still listen to it on ocassions. It's great imo.

Matt_

Am I the only one that finds Mariah really... bland?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wont be able to post for a while. Work and then this.
i4j5hln5DXqRb.gif

IDK how I will handle myself tbh.
OprahCrying.gif

Matt_

I'm with you on this one. Brace yourself for the clocking we're about to receive.

tumblr_mub0mqrmUt1qh9af0o1_400.gif

It's not even that I dislike her, I do use some of her songs.
It's like being shown round a house by a really excited person with them saying how amazing everything is since it's been done up yet all they've done is paint the walls a boring magnolia colour that is everywhere

I feel like I should be impressed with her, because I know she has dem pipes, but there's nothing else to her to be impressed by

Mumei

Am I the only one that finds Mariah really... bland?

No, you're not.

This is almost always the only answer to that question.

I'm with you on this one. Brace yourself for the clocking we're about to receive.

tumblr_mub0mqrmUt1qh9af0o1_400.gif

It's just a matter of taste. I don't think that slow jams, mid-tempo R&B, or ballads are (necessarily) bland, but obviously some people do, and that does make up a large proportion of her material (though not everything).

Edit: Every time I see that gif I just sit there for a minute and watch the flopping. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom