• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Why has this repulsive community been reopened?

Fey

Banned
roar just clockedT work bitch
shakeno.gif

Why has this repulsive community been reopened?

shakeno.gif
shakeno.gif
shakeno.gif

Mau ®

Roy sis!!!

It appears Xtina was spotted heading to CAPITOL RECORDS*!!

BUZ-8AaCcAAUcZ2.jpg

*Take this with a grain of salt tho. I'm jut rihporting here.

Mau ®

Aguila, sis...

I'm ready to stan THE LORDE.

Been listening to ha all day. I want pure heroine all up in my veins!

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;82405089 said:
Aguila, sis...

I'm ready to stan THE LORDE.

Been listening to ha all day. I want pure heroine all up in my veins!

Yesssss, join the Church of Lorde.
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Help me in spreading ha middle-class/broke people gospel
preach.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like both. I do think Lorde personality its a bit annoying/toxic but she is a good artist which matters the most. I prefer Lana but both girls are good.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lorde is asked tew much about Lana. They're very different, but I guess when you only have two alternative queens slaying the world they are bound to be compared. *.*

botty

Banned
Ok, we really have to address the elephant in the room. Retweeting everything that's reported on ATRL is not good unless you check the source and make sure it's current. Anyone who does this, please check your sources and make sure we don't bloat the thread with false tea. It's fine to report pop news as long as it's legit.

Now back to GTAV.

ifnid5YU117Z0.gif

Mau ®

Rihanna is shooting the "What Now" video in Thailand.

Last time she did a video in a foreign country we got "Man Down".

The video will slay
52b0f867.gif

52b0f867.gif

52b0f867.gif

Phreaker

Cher - Closer To The Truth comes out in one week gurls. You know she is the one and only true Goddess of Pop.

Receipts:
  • Grammy Winner
  • Academy Award Winner
  • Golden Globe Winner
  • Emmy Winner
  • Canne Film Festival Winner
  • Cher is the only woman in history to have a top ten single in every decade from 1960 to 2010, your faves will be lucky to be alive 6 decades.
  • Cher is the oldest female artist to have a #1 song on the Billboard Hot 100.
  • 25 albums (over 100 million sold), 15 movies, and starred in her own TV show for 8 years!
"No one in the history of show business has had a career of the magnitude and scope of Cher's. She has been a teenage pop star, a television hostess, a fashion magazine model, a rock star, a pop singer, a Broadway actress, an Academy Award-winning movie star, a disco sensation, and the subject of a mountain of press coverage." -Mark Bego

iLWvDiHVKpvGa.jpg

Nemesis_

Do we have any predictions for the Gaga KIIS interview? It happens in two hours I believe, and I am sure we're getting some kind of announcement.

It'll probably just be a cover / tracklist reveal announcement T_T

i7Ke8fcMxFTk9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom