• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;82316469 said:
At least he excluded you. He included me in the lowest bottom denominator trash.

Rude.

Ch...

I missed this... What are they talking about?

botty

Banned
NAYA absolutely slayed her terry photoshoot!

gMqGa7Wl.jpg

big sean looks gross and fugly in the other shots with her.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
God Theft Auto 5 is nearly finished installing

See you gerls in a month, about to embark on the definitive game of the generation

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wasn't Britney supposed to be doing something today? Performing or releasing an MV or something?

The thing you are looking for is disappointing people, and she did very successfully

Kyon

Banned
Is Justin Bieber going to introduce a new age of douchey artists to the mainstream? Eugh.
I'm not adverse to this song

edit; why hasnt perra uploaded dark horse to youtube yet

It's a promo single

Kiii@ Lazy Bitch holding its position and Dark Horse not doing shit. Did not expect that

Vazra

Gaga is doing an interview on KIIS FM @ 9pm PST/12am EST/5am GMT/6am CET and will be making an announcement.
It's a promo single

Kiii@ Lazy Bitch holding its position and Dark Horse not doing shit. Did not expect that

ibbySxvnouu2PU.gif

Vazra

Dark Horseshit is probably the worst Perra song to date. I can't believe she's releasing it. The beat is nice, but the whole song is just terrible. Works better as an instrumental only.
The song comes off as lazy. The beat its repetitive for most the part with the only change being the chorus which its the only cute thing going for the song. Rent A Rapper-less version would make the song a 6/10 instead of a 4/10. Still meh but less meh.
Agree Instrumental works better.

Majmun

Dark Horseshit is probably the worst Perra song to date. I can't believe she's releasing it. The beat is nice, but the whole song is just terrible. Works better as an instrumental only

While I appreciate the spectacle that was Britney's announcement at the dessert,

Can anyone explain to me the significance of her getting a residency in Las Vegas?

Why does it seem like such a big deal?

LTTP --

So Britney was really cute and charming in her sit-down GMA interview.

Still seems a little uptight as usual, but I get so much feels when I see her genuinely smile.

Also got all giddy when she mentioned Justin, Toxic, Oops because NOSTALGIA.

I am so rooting for her.

I hope she makes a solid comeback.

Please, Danceney.

Phreaker

Forgot we're so close to the Vol. 2's release.

Surprised there isn't more mainstream hype.

People have had their fill of the new JT? Maybe they don't know it's coming out since he just released an album?

(Anyone remember when JT meant John Taylor?) ;_;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
People have had their fill of the new JT? Maybe they don't know it's coming out since he just released an album?

(Anyone remember when JT meant John Taylor?) ;_;

Hew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom