• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Such a downer lately!

Hey! I've actually had some nice things to say about Gaga lately. ;___;

I'm still here for the music overall. In fact, of all the songs we've heard, I only consider Applause, Aura, and now Venus to be certified stinkers. The rest I've liked :)

Mau ®

More pics from Rih's GQ 25th Anniversary cover.

d41055d03da011e38b2822000aa80213_8.jpg

45c2efd23da911e3996f22000a1fbc6f_8.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I know she's wearing contacts to make her eyes look weird, but in that first picture they look really strange

Majmun

Rihanna looks great as usual.

But I'm still amazed how floppy her Unapologetic era ended up to be. It basically ended after Stay. The album deserved better.

Mau ®

Rihanna looks great as usual.

But I'm still amazed how floppy her Unapologetic era ended up to be. It basically ended after Stay. The album deserved better.

I knew it would DIE HORRIBLY after Right Now. Serves ha right for that vile choice. I don't like What Now either tbh. I'm just excited for the video *.*

Loveeeeeeeeee Song should've been a single.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Cher is on Graham Norton in a fucking MINI SKIRT asd;ljsdvlv
She's like seventy!! who else?

Phreaker

That Rihanna photoshoot is fierce. She should be a model full time.

Love the shade!

Also, I decided today that Closer To The Truth > PRISM.

Cher is on Graham Norton in a fucking MINI SKIRT asd;ljsdvlv
She's like seventy!! who else?

Only the Goddess! She is on The Voice as Blake's assistant mentor or whatever. She has been WORKING IT, she's everywhere! Poor thing is pooped. She said she can go on cruise control in two weeks. So maybe her promo will be done for a bit as she readies the Dress To Kill Tour!

Matt_ I wonder when that will air here in the U.S. Tomorrow's episode is Sir Paul McCartney, Natalie Portman, and Katy Perry.

One Direction #2 and #26 on itunes album chart over a month before release.

(Preorders started over a month ago as well.)

dj4BbbS.png

Will kii when they block Brit from #1 their second week.

iyoy8mIkXGhrU.gif

Matt_

Do we know what Gaga will be performing on the UK x factor Sunday?
Also, Sharon Osbourne is on the judging panel and as you all probably remember, they had a little war of words because of Kelly.

‘I totally believed in everything Lady Gaga stood for, until I realized she’s a great big hypocrite,’ Kelly told US Cosmopolitan last year.
'Don’t say, "When you see bullying, intervene," while letting your fans send me death threats.’

Sharon followed up with an open letter of her own, where she called Lady Gaga ‘a publicly seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker.’

Will be a very interesting watch

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks.

I just recently watched Hanna and loved her in it. So I will be checking it out.

I've only watched half of the film thus far, but it's better than I thought it would be given the largely disappointing reviews that came out of TIFF a couple of years ago. I do agree, though, with some reviews I read that noted the somewhat fantastical, whimsical nature of the film was hamstrung by the low budget, but I don't think the concessions made are egregious.

Don't let the IMDb description fool you -- it's much more a black comedy than it is an action movie.

Do we know what Gaga will be performing on the UK x factor Sunday?
Also, Sharon Osbourne is on the judging panel and as you all probably remember, they had a little war of words because of Kelly.

Will be a very interesting watch

Quite rich for Sharon Osbourne to call Gaga an attention seeker in an open letter. I mean, who is seeking attention here? Also, as if she could actually exert any control over the Little Detectives. You can't expect someone to keep their entire fanbase in check at all times and then blame them for the ones that cross the line. Gaga's message has always been consistent. It's not as if she started preaching hate suddenly and the ravenous fans acted on it.

It's called personal responsibility, and Gaga or any other celebrity is about as responsible for a 13 year old on Twitter sending death threats as I am.

In short, Sharon should just stay SEATED and keep her ATTENTION SEEKING mouth SHUT when Gaga appears on X-Factor UK.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

I've only watched half of the film thus far, but it's better than I thought it would be given the largely disappointing reviews that came out of TIFF a couple of years ago. I do agree, though, with some reviews I read that noted the somewhat fantastical, whimsical nature of the film was hamstrung by the low budget, but I don't think the concessions made are egregious.

Don't let the IMDb description fool you -- it's much more a black comedy than it is an action movie.

Yeah, I was a bit trepidatious because of the reviews. But everything you've said sounds right up my alley. The fact it's a black comedy alone makes it a must watch for me.

I'm digging this new look from Gags. It's eccentric enough to draw the eye without being tew much. Jonna Lee, her impacT.

And it doesn't make me break down in cackles like Mustache-ga.

Touchdown

Banned
iISgihtyJ3rGi.gif

All Mariah stans should be like you TBH.

The ATRL Mariah stanbase is probably the single most immature/degenerate group of stans I have ever come across. They bias me me against her.

Who ever would have guessed that the Mariah/Bieber stanbases would have so much overlap?

ib16Yfj6vUHn0D.gif

I don't go into ATRL too often. I like how Popgaf sticks together, no matter our faves.

ieLUSGxsd0DVV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom