• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Making my way through Reflektor and in finding it really hard to enjoy because of the lead vocals. The production has been consistently good and absolutely amazing in some parts but I'm just not a fan if what the singer is doing. The title track remains the best song so far but here comes the night 2 is great as well

SaintZ

First Avril Lavigne review: B+ from EW

You can also stream the album here if you're not in the US.

Everybody listen glitchy electronic Hello Kitty tbh.

avrilchinahuadingd3sln.gif

botty

Banned
Making my way through Reflektor and in finding it really hard to enjoy because of the lead vocals. The production has been consistently good and absolutely amazing in some parts but I'm just not a fan if what the singer is doing. The title track remains the best song so far but here comes the night 2 is great as well

Yeah, his vocals have never been great, yet fit some of my favorite Arcade Fire song (Wake Up, After life, etc.) And now that they have so much money they can pay for proper mixing/production, which is why their production sounds way better this time around. I hope you enjoy the album, I can't afford it so I'll just live vicariously through everyone who has it :)

It's really a mega music video. But it's been labeled a film.

It's supposed to be thirty minutes long and consists of Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air.

I'd rather have one for Cola with rampant Pepsi promotion. Lana emerging from a tub full of Pepsi as she sings her iconic Pepsi cola pussy lyric.

Wilsongt

Oh wow. Was just looking at Yahoo and I was taken aback by how much Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard look just like Avril Lavinge and Chad Kroeger.

Jitters

I love Sky's album!!!!!! I was wondering where the production would go after the EP was all over the place , but it sounds great. Its got such a rock edge to it. Badass stuff right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom