• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Kristen is an underrated actress. Veronica Mars movie is coming

Drag a biT.

iy3KlnVUbDX37.gif

Kyon

Banned
g
LOR
y
Hol
(D)E

Doesn't have

a BTD album nor does it have Paradise or is it even remotely beautiful and sweet as the Dalai Llama.

Therefore dismissedT did i lie?

iAUFCxKKm7CSb.gif

Kyon

Banned
ehhh I'll take a sweetheart who's humble and sweet over yet another 1 hit wonder flavor of the few months actin a damn fool and actin brave against her damn mothers

i7CiM6tcO4IT.gif

Another one will show up just like her in the coming months and will meet the same fate. bookmark me

i7CiM6tcO4IT.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC

idk. Lorde has met Dr. Luke and they want to work together. Working with him could mean writing for Perra, Ke¢ha, Britankney, etc. But she also wants to write for Foreheadanna.

The Lorde will have staying power. Bookmark me.

Mau ®

idk. Lorde has met Dr. Luke and they want to work together. Working with him could mean writing for Perra, Ke¢ha, Britankney, etc. But she also wants to write for Foreheadanna.

She better write Rih a Diamonds Part II tbh.

Or an indie We Found Love *.*

Kyon

Banned

I suppose EviLorde being behind the scenes wouldn't be such a bad idea. Since she won't last anyway why not be behind the scenes writing smash hits for the very people she has been shading?

iy3KlnVUbDX37.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I suppose EviLorde being behind the scenes wouldn't be such a bad idea. Since she won't last anyway why not be behind the scenes writing smash hits for the very people she has been shading?

iy3KlnVUbDX37.gif

Either way she'll be productively making smash hits, starting at the tender age of 16. Working HARDER than some bitches with experience.

iITRmwM7kPmsZ.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
people still stan that dumb teenager raciste?

but you stan a conspiring racist extremist

There's another side to Alicia Keys: conspiracy theorist.

The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter tells Blender magazine: "'Gangsta rap' was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. 'Gangsta rap' didn't exist."

Keys, 27, said she's read several Black Panther autobiographies and wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead," according to an interview in the magazine's May issue, on newsstands Tuesday.

Another of her theories: The bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

Keys' AK-47 jewelry came as a surprise to her mother, who is quoted as telling Blender: "She wears what? That doesn't sound like Alicia." Keys' publicist, Theola Borden, said Keys was on vacation and unavailable for comment.

Though she's known for her romantic tunes, she told Blender that she wants to write more political songs. If black leaders such as the late Black Panther Huey Newton "had the outlets our musicians have today, it'd be global. I have to figure out a way to do it myself," she said.

x

ib1Ep0yqf1rEXY.gif

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Ygritte-crying.gif

Christopher

What are your favorite modern day chrismtas music from your pop stars?

I like the one from Britney and Mariah but otherwise Christmas music is classic.

Mariah's All I Want for Christmas Is You and Sleighona Lewis' One More Sleep. Gaga's Christmas Tree for the cackles. Oh, and Eartha Kitt's Santa Baby.

I also use Mariah's traditional Christmas songs and Celine Dion's version of Ave Maria.

Bladenic

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Ygritte-crying.gif

Listened to this again along with a few of my favorites from the Dalai Lana. Cried. Timeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom