• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

but wait, Rihanna, her career peaked asymptotically

2005: 0
2006: 1
2007: 1
2008: 3 (da queen)
2009: 0
2010: 4 (legend)
2011: 2
2012: 1
2013: 0 (so far)

Styles

4 days till artpop dgsfgdfg

iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

MJH is a full-on bop now, not gonna lie.

Artemisia

Banned
After Venus, I actually canceled my Amazon preorder... my iTunes order is still standing, though. If the album slays I'll probably go back and order the physical copy again.

iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
PRAISE YEEZUS I GOT TICKETS TO SEE ARCADE FIRE AT THE ROUNDHOUse LALAJDKDLDWLIDNCKSLSL
Best show I ever saw. Arcade Fire at Big Day Out. Spiritual . and I was actually a hater when we saw that gig. Incredible!
After Venus, I actually canceled my Amazon preorder... my iTunes order is still standing, though. If the album slays I'll probably go back and order the physical copy again.

iAz9egicEvc7i.gif
After Venus? You should be ordering two copies.

I have pre-ordered ARTPOP so I think that gives me permission to drag Gaga for another 3 years.

iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

jdkodajajldsls

Bitch even I didn't pre-order. Granted I'll be buying like two copies. Stan though. <3

I'm still figuring out whether to listen to it on the 4th or whether to hold off until I buy the foil physical copy. I don't want the physical purchase to be diluted because I heard it all already.

And it sucks coz I know I wouldn't be able to resist. Also the idea that Rocket and Arte would have listened to the album before me is a grand injustice. Lol

Artemisia

Banned
I'm still figuring out whether to listen to it on the 4th or whether to hold off until I buy the foil physical copy. I don't want the physical purchase to be diluted because I heard it all already.

If you want the physical just order it now, don't take any chances. You can cancel it if you end up caving in and listening on the 4th.

Phreaker

Eh, I like Adam and respect him as a singer, but this is so weak. Those last 30 seconds don't touch the original either.

Yeah, I like him (own both his albums) and I love this song, but this is not very good - I was just shocked by it (like not expected shock) and didn't know he and it was going to be on Glee next week.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kelly deleted the majority of her tweets. Mumma Osbourne obviously laid down the law
ibwIiC4nzwyP2V.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wonder if this was originally going to have Ms Banks on it?

Sounds good tho. Could do with vocals.

I could see her rapping over this. Would slay too
If it was their track I expect she'll let us know anyway

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So dumb. Cancelling a collab because you didn't like their attitude in an interview? But they seemed to get on fine at the time.

C'mon.

Artemisia

Banned
So dumb. Cancelling a collab because you didn't like their attitude in an interview? But they seemed to get on fine at the time.

C'mon.

Azealia doesn't seem like the most pleasant of people to be around, putting it lightly. Don't even try to make Disclosure's actions seem ridiculous.

Absolutely shocked that the hasBeyn has disappointed me yet again. Shocked I say. And good lord, I can barely watch this trailer without cringing through it.

The hasBeyn, her narcissism.

ipQcC95x0D30h.gif

This might be my first post in popgaf:

Yuna... swooon.

You've made an excellent choice. So gorgeous and talented.

Matt_

Who is this Yuna i keep seeing about? Ya'll aren't on about the final fantasy character are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom