• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, MIRROR. END ME, BITCH.
i458fpeuNjw9b.png

cory64

cor's m_a_t_a_n_g_i micro review

(S)Exodus does nothing to improve upon the flawless Lonely Star.
Bad Girls is 2 years old.
Bring The Noize is much better than Azealia's attempts of that style
Know It Ain't Right and Attention are usable.
The outro to Only 1 U shits
The rest is messy and/or repetitive.

iuTywYAzMTF6A.gif

Nemesis_

The bridge for Mary Jane Holland is just pure Queen/Muse realness. I think that might be the only reason I enjoy it so much. And I just know it'll be fantastic live.

God gin is so gross

Also I fucking love Miley Cyrus. Her music sometimes isn't really for me but go YOU for just being a silly bitch irregardless. You have my respect nao.

Also Madonna is the supreme queen bitch and I'm sick and tired of Little Monsters shading her just coz she spilled some tea at Gaga. Gaga obviously lives for her and rightfully so because Madonna is a goddamn etherial goddess. A comparison between Gaga and Madonna is a compliment to the former and shouldn't be seen as shady. Basically Steven Klein needs to get the two of them together o make some magic

Britney is terrible, Rihanna is terrible, Katy's first album was great, and Taylor Swift is probably the worst of them all

Lemme lie down

God gin is so gross

Also I fucking love Miley Cyrus. Her music sometimes isn't really for me but go YOU for just being a silly bitch irregardless. You have my respect nao.

Also Madonna is the supreme queen bitch and I'm sick and tired of Little Monsters shading her just coz she spilled some tea at Gaga. Gaga obviously lives for her and rightfully so because Madonna is a goddamn etherial goddess. A comparison between Gaga and Madonna is a compliment to the former and shouldn't be seen as shady. Basically Steven Klein needs to get the two of them together o make some magic

Britney is terrible, Rihanna is terrible, Katy's first album was great, and Taylor Swift is probably the worst of them all

Lemme lie down

This is the thread you should be posting this trash in, hunty.

Beyonce's too busy going to every Six Flags in existence to bother with menial tasks like making music to further her general career

You jump off those buildings girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom