• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
angel haze - summer time sadness i think

Stefan™;88321119 said:
iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

arrgggg, matey!!111

Twitter account claiming they have a digital audio leak of ARTPOP about to finish uploading, no CDs have been dispatched or something.

Watch it end up as like MDNA with the track titles changed.

Servbot24

Banned
God gin is so gross

Also I fucking love Miley Cyrus. Her music sometimes isn't really for me but go YOU for just being a silly bitch irregardless. You have my respect nao.

What virtue is there in being a silly bitch, really. It's really not difficult in any way. She has contributed nothing to her craft. Nothing to society. She's literally an irrelevant blip who got the internet's attention for a month, and people are going to forget how absolutely ZANY she is just as quickly as they forgot the likes of Hypnotoad. She's a mouse-sized black hole of desperation and pseudo-sleaze, and I'm not even interested in watching her tumble because of how completely, depressingly predictable she is.

Nemesis_

These things always go the same way.

1.) Anonymous or whatever Twitter account is like HAY I GOT ARTPOP.

2.) Posts picture

3.) Little detectives report Twitter to Universal Music Group

4.) Twitter account insists they'll leak it

5.) Twitter account is either deleted or says SORRY GUISE I HAVE NO ARTPOP or GAGA SAID I CAN'T LEAK IT :'(

WAIT LMAO DID YOU JUST DRAW THAT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THAT POST

Yeah, seems to go the same each time. Little Inspector Clouseaus don't fuck around with leaks.

iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

What virtue is there in being a silly bitch, really. It's really not difficult in any way. She has contributed nothing to her craft. Nothing to society. She's literally an irrelevant blip who got the internet's attention for a month, and people are going to forget how absolutely ZANY she is just as quickly as they forgot the likes of Hypnotoad. She's a mouse-sized black hole of desperation and pseudo-sleaze, and I'm not even interested in watch her tumble because of how completely, depressingly predictable she is.

This post, it speaks to me.

iMyDojugEyRGG.gif

aw shittt here it goes lmao
The album says "Special Present" in Japanese. Probably referring to the foil? Hm.
Edit: Oh and then "___はladygaga.jpをチェック!” maybe it's a freebie bonus or digital copy.

Styles

Multiple people have gotten their hands on the album. Apparently some leaks are coming from Hong Kong.

They are uploading as we speak.

pv35b.gif

"JAPAN, GODZILLA IS COMING FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T LEAK ARTPOP"
"faggot japan leak artpop and stop masturbate with tamagotchis"
Remembered why I avoid Twitter Gaga stans.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The stream is coming in like two days, like why even bother leaking

Nemesis_

Well Brooke Candy was recently featured on a Diesel ad campaign.

But Diesel wrote a blurb about her that was both interesting and disconcerting.

BROOKE CANDY

BORN ON JULY 20, 1989, IS AN AMERICAN RAPPER. SHE IS BEST KNOWN FOR CO-STARRING IN THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR GRIMES HIT SINGLE ' GENESIS'.BEFORE HER IRREVERENT PHOTOGRAPHS AND RAP SINGLES GAINED VIRAL SUCCESS IN TUMBLR AND OTHER DIGITAL VENUES, CANDY WORKED AS AN EXOTIC DANCER AT SEVENTH VEIL ADULT CLUB IN HOLLYWOOD, WHERE SHE WOULD MAKE UPWARDS OF $1500 NIGHTLY.OF THAT EXPERIENCE CANDY SAID: "IT'S TIRING, THOUGH.

I DON'T EVEN LIKE MEN, AND I HAVE TO PRETEND THAT I'M LOVING EVERY ****ING STUPID PIECE OF **** THERE..." HER DEBUT ALBUM, AN EP TITLED 'FREAKY PRINCESS' IS SLATED FOR A 2013 RELEASE, AND SHE IS EXPECTED TO APPEAR AS GUEST STAR VOCALIST ON THE LEAD SINGLE, 'GET IT UP YA' OF KYLIE MINOGUE'S 12TH STUDIO ALBUM LATER IN 2013.

http://www.diesel.com/

What is Kylie doing tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom