• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Even the track name? "Get It Up Ya"?

Oh my I completely skipped over that bit
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

While I'm hear for older artists changing up their sounds to get with more modern times, I fear Kylie is going to do a Madonna and change so severely it will just shut off her old fan base and because of who they are, younger people wont give a fuck.

Kylie is a damn Queen I don' get why she wants to follow this ratchet trend

Let me keep Sexxx Dreams on loop.
The beat.
And that little spoken word thing near the end. "I can't believe I'm telling you this but I've had a couple drinks and- ohmygod"

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It's finally happening
ivfQA9g5hxSZ3.gif

these lq leaks though

Matt_

Manicure giving me Gwen Stefani teas

Matt_

Two days till the stream right?

Matt_

Donatella has completely eviscerated my soul
And to think I was almost thinking that MIA may snatch the AOTY from gags

Matt_

Stefan™;88333145 said:
A few of em are here. LISTEN AND WEEP

That tumblr has a download link now so you may wanna edit

edit; FASHION IS THE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom