• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Mike's influence here
iiNvmNW1FNvPH.png

They're better than Ed. Seethe. And that goes for their solo material too.

I just discovered "Lights" by Ellie Goulding and I really like it!

Can anyone recommend me a good list of music that's like the similar genre?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-06/katy-perry-sows-discontent-at-department-of-agriculture/5074106

I know La Perra's bioterrorist ways were already posted here. But I found a nice quote in this article that I needed to share.
"I think we should be investigating all albums coming to Australia for the potential for harm to our lives, not necessarily agriculture but possibly to our mental and emotional health as well."

I mean, go in.

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

As for Elysium Godling, Bright Lights is an amazing album and your faves will and could never.

xaosslug

A Great Big World Talks 'Say Something' & Answering Christina Aguilera's Call

"'Say Something' was danced to on 'So You Think You Can Dance' almost two months ago, and so many people responded to it," Axel tells Billboard. "In that whole process, someone on our team played it for someone on Christina's team, and we got a call that Christina wanted to record it, and then, literally a week later, we were in L.A. recording it with her."

Vaccarino and Axel were flabbergasted by the opportunity. The pair considers Aguilera's set of pipes "one of the top voices in the world," says Vaccarino, and re-recorded "Say Something" with her in two hours. "We look at Christina as this icon who can say anything and make it sound amazing," says Vaccarino. "And here we are, just us and her in the studio, and she's asking our opinions on what sounds good, and everything out of her mouth was sounding good! Who are we to give Christina Aguilera vocal advice?"

tumblr_mvj6rqni6B1qjdgemo1_500.gif

lights is ellie goulding's only good song. like ever.

no lies detected.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-06/katy-perry-sows-discontent-at-department-of-agriculture/5074106

I know La Perra's bioterrorist ways were already posted here. But I found a nice quote in this article that I needed to share.
"I think we should be investigating all albums coming to Australia for the potential for harm to our lives, not necessarily agriculture but possibly to our mental and emotional health as well."

I mean, go in.

ddddd then they better set those regulations before Britney Jean

ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom