• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
slayage

xztjb6s.gif

Oh god, I'm on the Stevie Wonder collab.

It's time to bail out.

ihJ8cCzUNjyrQ.gif

[edit]: O... Unfinished Songs kind of slays. Not the opening and closing tracks being the best.

Partition

Banned
Oh did I miss the brief Grimes stanning? ;_;

Nightmusic, Be A Body, Symphonia XI, Circumambient, Genesis, Oblivion are all 10/10 tracks. Seriously, Visions punches so many other acts out of the game so effortlessly, and it's a Garageband album.

She's been quiet lately and I don't have time to read through her social media, I hope new music is coming soon though.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
nBYCycd.gif

Gaga is on Graham Norton's show tonight
and I'm having to go out and be sociable even though I'm ill #firstworldmonsterproblems

Thanks! Days Are Gone was indeed one of the albums I acquired, alongside The Bones of What You Believe and Matangi. I'm now going through the discography's of M.I.A. and Britney because I never really listened to their older stuff!

Ooh, all of those are great! If you're looking for something a little bit more low key check out Lana Del Rey. The Paradise - Born to Die edition is great; I've been listening to it a lot.

She looks like a reject from RuPaul's Drag Race.

BOW to current pop game's true queen of flawless style, hair, and makeup.

154477_original.png

I honestly can't. I haven't seen this level of red carpet slay since Butterfly-era Mariah.

JCX

Oh did I miss the brief Grimes stanning? ;_;

Nightmusic, Be A Body, Symphonia XI, Circumambient, Genesis, Oblivion are all 10/10 tracks. Seriously, Visions punches so many other acts out of the game so effortlessly, and it's a Garageband album.

She's been quiet lately and I don't have time to read through her social media, I hope new music is coming soon though.

A few months ago she tweeted that her computer with new music on it crashed, and she didn't have a backup :(

Saw her at Pitchfork last year and it was the best live show I've been to.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rihanna's Madonna? Oh dear no.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lady Gaga and Vevo will live-stream a live concert from artRave, an interactive exhibit in New York City, Nov. 10, at 11:30 p.m. ET. Gaga will perform songs from "ARTPOP." The event will be available on Vevo.com, as well as Vevo's free apps on iOS, Xbox and Apple TV. Rebroadcasts of the performance will run for 48 hours.

Clear Channel will broadcast a half-hour "Album Release Party with Lady Gaga" special hosted by Ryan Seacrest on more than 150 Clear Channel Contemporary Hit Radio (CHR), Rhythmic CHR, and Hot AC stations around the country on Nov. 11 at 9 p.m. ET, and will be televised for The CW Network, and will air Nov. 19 from 8 to 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Also at artRave, Jeff Koons will unveil his sculpture of Gaga that was specially created for the album cover, with additional works of art created by Gaga in collaboration with Marina Abramović, Inez & Vinoodh, Robert Wilson and TechHaus.

"ARTPOP," Gaga's fourth album, is due Monday with a companion digital app for Apple iOS and Google Android. The project is preceded by three singles: "Applause," Gaga's 12th top Hot 100 hit which currently sits at No. 10 on this week's chart; "Do What U Want," which debuted last week at No. 13 and this week sits at No. 58 and "Venus," which enters at No. 32. Since 2008, Gaga has amassed five Grammy Awards (from 15 nominations), 24 million albums and 125 million singles worldwide.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...be-live-streamed-exclusive?utm_source=twitter

149 records sold ww

ibwIiC4nzwyP2V.gif

Yado

I keep hearing "retweet" instead of "retreat" in G.U.Y, and it's annoying me.

I thought it was retweet. It makes more sense in that context than retreat.

I just googled the lyrics and I'm cackling at this

“G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)” is a power-bottom anthem. It was one of the first tracks to be recorded for the album.

Mumei

I've been getting sort of bored with the topic title. Anyone have a good idea for a new one?
Keep it shady and work-safe~

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Gaga was front page news in The Sun today, Britain's top-selling newspaper.

It was about her 'addiction' to marijuana, which left her smoking 15 joints a day.

I assume that RocketPunch or Robido is doing an internship with them because the last sentence on the opening spread was (pretty much verbatim): 'Things have gotten worse for her, with dreadful reviews for her album and breaking up with her boyfriend.'.

Gaga was front page news in The Sun today, Britain's top-selling newspaper.

It was about her 'addiction' to marijuana, which left her smoking 15 joints a day.

I assume that RocketPunch or Robido is doing an internship with them because the last sentence on the opening spread was (pretty much verbatim): 'Things have gotten worse for her, with dreadful reviews for her album and breaking up with her boyfriend.'.

Nnnnnn. The decay tbh

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Please Retweet

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Don't You Know My A** is Famous??

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Hot And Bothered, Still

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - A Sass Typhoon

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - On Everyone's 'Dying Alone' Scavenger Hunt

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - I Don't Know Her

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - A Personal Agenda

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - tbh

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Lady Gaga Is Over

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - An Octive Too High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom